Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

V
Beginner July 2015

DESPERATE!!! Heart set on limited edition wedding shoes! :(

VikkiW, 28 of May of 2014 at 16:43 Posted on Wanted 0 7

Hey! I'm a complete newbie to this and just found this forum so hoping I can get some help!

I'm looking for help. I have my heart set on a pair of Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon Heart shoes in Lychee/Red (size UK 6) for my wedding day. They were limited edition and I think made in 2012 so I cant buy them anymore. I'm desperately scouring the internet for them - does anyone have any they are getting rid of?! I would be happy to pay - I'm just desperate to wear them on my wedding day!

Perhaps someone knows someone selling some?! there must be some out there somewhere!

All help very gratefully received!! Smiley smile

Thank you!!! Smiley smile

7 replies

Latest activity by traciey2kbabe, 5 of July of 2014 at 10:56
  • pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

The colours might not be exact but they're on the website:

https://www.viviennewestwood.com/shop/womens/accessories/shoes/white-lady-dragon-heart

and in her outlet store:

http://www.vivienneoutlet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=dragon&inc_subcat=0&sort=20a&page=2

• V
    Beginner July 2015
    VikkiW ·
    • Hide content

Thank you palmy but it's the pink lychee colour I'm really after. I might settle for cream and red hearts nearer the time though xx

• V
    Beginner July 2015
    VikkiW ·
    • Hide content

Pammy! Sorry! Silly autocorrect! x

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

Keep an eye out on eBay. I've seen a couple of pairs on there, albeit sizes 5 and 7, so you might find some on there.

• H
    Beginner August 2014
    H3LEN ·
    • Hide content

Sure I've seen them in Daniel footwear was in a shop in leeds. The website has all colours but that. Wonder if you could ring them though and see if they have them in any stores?

Oh and welcome to hitched.

• V
    Beginner July 2015
    VikkiW ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much for the tips. I think I'll have to carry on studying eBay and trawling internet websites! I did see them on Daniel footwear but they're out of stock - may try calling them though. Thanks for replying! ? fingers crossed!!! xx

• S
    Beginner April 2015
    sulleyjellybean ·
    • Hide content

Hello Vicki,

I don't know if this will help but this website has a size 7 available. I read a blog message from someone who bought these shoes but they were too big so she bought some party feet gel pads and used them and they fitted perfectly. Might be an idea to try you can always return if it doesn't work out. Good luck!

http://www.nonnon.co.uk/vivienne-westwood-melissa-shoes-lady-dragon-heart-lychee-red-chrome.html

• traciey2kbabe
    Beginner July 2015
    traciey2kbabe ·
    • Hide content

Hi hun, seems like there's some for sale on eBay now ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics