Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner November 2021 Lancashire

Dream dress disaster

SunnyBlueConfetti655, 28 of October of 2020 at 11:25 Posted on Wanted 0 3
Hey.

So i feel like I have found my dream dress its the hayley paige dori dress. I'm so in love with it. I love the colour and the detail its just what I want BUT I found out today its waaaaay out of my price range being over 3k!!!!!!!! Im gutted because I cant find anything similar with it being so different ? All second hand ones I have found are far to small
Any advice? I'm just comparing other dresses to this now ?

3 replies

Latest activity by Dany, 11 of November of 2020 at 09:40
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated February 2022 South East London
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Did you try it on? If not, there is a chance it could have actually not looked great on you, so you could tell yourself that. It’s just one of those things. You probably have a dream house (I know I do!) that’s way out of your budget as well, and you probably don’t let that keep you awake at night. You just have to move on I’m afraid. Look for dresses in budget with elements that you like (beaded bodice, tulle skirt, etc.) Go and try dresses on (but only ones you can afford!) and I am sure you will find something you love just as much.

I have fallen in love with a particular florist’s work but we have agreed we will not spend that much on flowers. I have come up with some alternative plans and am almost getting to the point where I am happy with them. You just have to accept what you can’t afford.
    Do keep looking for second hand though. You never know, it might come up!
  • RomanticBrownStationery29719
    Dedicated
    RomanticBrownStationery29719 ·
    • Hide content
    I just saw it for 800£ on ebay. Size 10. Not sure if thats any good for you.
    But you should definitly try it on in store first toss we if it is a nice on you as you think.(I ended up with a total different dress from what I thought would work for me)
    Also to know which size you need as wedding dress sizes can vary a lot.Best of luck
  • D
    Missouri
    Dany ·
    • Hide content

I would love to see its photo and how it looks on you. Someone here may find you an alternative dress that may be close to the one you wanted if you share some photos. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics