Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner September 2010

Ellis Bridal 11054 - Size 18/20/22

joharrison70, 24 of November of 2009 at 15:16 Posted on Wanted 0

Hi

Am posting this in the hope that someone can help me, as you can see from the title, I am a larger size bride, have tried on quite a few dresses now, all different styles, but although quite nice from the front they are far from flattering from a side or back view.

I was feeling quite despondent but a bridal shop I went to a few weeks ago suggested this dress to me and I tried it on in thinking it was completely the wrong style for me. How wrong! I absolutely fell in love with it and you would not believe the hourglass figure it gave me, it really is so very flatting. But....... it’s over my budget, if anyone has any ideas or has a dress for sale either in this style or similar from the Ellis Bridal range would love to hear from you.

I have tried looking for other dresses and forgetting this one, but nothing even comes close to this one! Even looked at sweetsend factory shop via ebay who can make copies of dresses for a fraction of the price but something is holding me back from doing this, too much of a gamble! Has anyone else used them?

Anyway have wittered on enough; fingers crossed one of you can help me, any ideas welcome!

Jo

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics