Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner December 2009

Fairytale Designer Wedding Dresses x 5

Princess4aday, 7 of June of 2009 at 19:44 Posted on For Sale 0

Hi

I have 5 fairytale dresses for sale. Three have come directly from the now retired designer Catherine Davighi and were samples. All dresses are clean and ready to go down that aisle!! Here we go...

ICED GEM

• Palest pink, silk taffeta, corset bodice dress • Asymmetric skirt with appliqued beaded flowers on the bodice and skirt • Corsage flowers and streamers on hip • Layers and layers of built in net to give volume • Size 14 • Original Price £1550.00 • Perfect condition

MANTOVA

 Ivory crushed Italian silk organza  Boned, corset cut, hand-ruched bodice  Full skirt in crushed organza, overlaid with hand-beaded French lace  Layers and layers of built in net to give volume  Hand-beaded french lace with gorgeous sparkling beads and sequins  Zip back with organza covered buttons  Full, long train with French lace overlay  Bustles up for the evening  Size 14  Original price £1900.00  Perfect condition

LOLLIPOP

"Lollipop" is STUNNING and soooo 50's! The dress has a silk boned corset bodice with a tulle cross over "collar" which sits on the shoulders - this is sprinkled with tiny diamante beads. Ballerina length skirt at the the front, which dips to a full train at the back. The skirt and train cut from layers and layers of circular shaped tulle and sprinkled with diamante beads. The tulle is slightly damaged by the zip-this can hardly be seen, is repairable and doesn't detaract from the sheer beauty of this dress! Original price £1600.00

I have to say that Davighi's sizes are pretty "normal" in comparison to other designers. I am a 14 and the 14's fit me (yes of course I had to try them on!!!!)...no nonsense in having to go up a dress size!

VEROMIA
Fantastic 3 piece wedding dress, by VEROMIA in ivory, size 14,. bodice is halterneck with embroidery, sequin and bead detail and boned. skirt has detail on front near the bottom and the detachable train has same detail as the top around the bottom. Ex sample from a wedding shop.

LOTUS ORIENT CORP
One piece gorgeous white wedding dress by Lotus Orient Co A&T. Satin zip up bodice with scattered crystals and sequins and a beautiful frilled organza neckline. The fairytale skirt is made up of layers and layers of tulle and net adorned with scattered crystals and sequins. There is no train. Ex sample dress from a wedding dress shop, which is in brand new condition. Feel like a princess on your special day!

Photos of all the dresses can be seen HERE

I have recently found out that I need to have IVF and decided to by some ex-sample and brand new dresses in order to fund it. I have quite a few dresses to sell and have set up a separate e-mail for that purpose! *************@*****.**.**

I am open to offers on all of the above dresses...

Please give me a shout if you have any questions.

Thanks a million

J

• P
    Beginner December 2009
    Princess4aday ·
    • Hide content

I am open to offers on the dresses! If you're interested, why not try me - you might be surprised!

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics