Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner November 2016

FOR SALE: £50 T-Bar Shoes Mint Blue/White, UK 6.5 retro, heels, vintage

HayleyGallimore, 16 of July of 2016 at 19:19 Posted on For Sale 0

'Going to Gait Lengths' Heel in Seaglass RRP $67.99 (£51.57) SIZE 6.5 (UK) / 40 (EUR) I found some AMAZING blue bridal shoes on the American website Modcloth. Unfortunately, I bought a few pairs to try on and had them shipped without realising I would get a £35 charge at Customs!! Luckily I am keeping one pair for my special day (yay!) But I now have several pairs going spare and it's going to cost me loads to send them back to the US. So... instead I thought I'd offer them to you lucky ladies so you can bag yourselves 'something blue' for YOUR special day that pretty much no-one else in the UK will have worn. Plus you'll not have to pay the customs fee - I've paid that for you Smiley winking

You’ll want to extend the duration of your amble when you strap your feet into these Chelsea Crew peep toes!

Long walks in the ivory-and-mint wingtip accents and perforated trim of these T-strap heels send your sashay above and beyond.

Man-made upper and sole. Soft real leather lining.

Chelsea Crew brand shoe size 40 corresponds to US size 8.5 which translates to a UK size 6.

Heel measures 3.25 inches.

Ankle strap with buckle closure.

Imported from America.

Very comfy too!

SIZING ADVICE - Having tried these on I would say they would fit a size 6.5 (UK).

• D
    Beginner August 2017
    Docker2be ·
    • Hide content

Do you still have these and would you take any less than £50?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics