Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner October 2010

For Sale (*BARGAIN*) Alan Hannah Acapulco Champagne Wedding Dress (Fit 10/12)

sazberry20, 12 of October of 2010 at 18:21 Posted on For Sale 0 1

I have for sale this ex-sample stunning two piece dutchess satin champagne/shell pink wedding dress consisting of a beautifully structured and finished corset top with ribbon tie back, and a full skirt with peep of pink netting which shows at the front where the bottom of the dress is slightly higher. The skirt has a beautiful train with loop so you can pick this up for your first dance. I am 5'6" and the length is perfect with 3.5 inch heels. The dress is a size 12 but I am a size 10 and this dress still fits beautifully because of the corset back. Never worn - I had bought this for my wedding from the original retailer as new but have since found a more suitable dress for my destination wedding. Dress has been professionally dry cleaned and is stored in white garment bag, currently stored in my spare room although I no longer have room for this hence quick sale needed! Local pick-up preferred (Merseyside area) but will quote for courier collection and delivery when destination postcode confirmed. I estimate this could be in the region of £50. RRP £1700, I paid £800, only asking for offers of £400 (or more) please for quick sale! The ad is also for sale elsewhere so the ad may end early if sold elsewhere first. Please message me if you have any questions or would like to see more photographs. Thanks for reading my ad.

1 replies

Latest activity by ExpensivePurpleBridesmaid552, 28 of February of 2017 at 14:22
  • E
    Beginner
    ExpensivePurpleBridesmaid552 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry for the random email but did you ever sell this or do you have the email of who bought it? As I really want this dress

kind regards

kaetie

• E
    Beginner
    ExpensivePurpleBridesmaid552 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry for the random email but did you ever sell this or do you

have the email of who bought it? As I really want this dress

kind regards

kaetie

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups