Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H

For sale Justin Alexander 8530 wedding dress BRAND NEW

Hana648, 22 April, 2012 at 17:02 Posted on For Sale 0 2

Hi, I am looking to sell my wedding dress and was hoping for some advice on the best place to do this. Details below:

Justin Alexander style 8530
Condition: Brand new, unworn, unaltered

This is a lovely lace mermaid gown that has a bateau neckline and a V shaped back with stunning buttons right the way down the back. The dress is a size 8 and ivory. It is the shorter length gown (4" shorter than standard), I am 5'5" and is the perfect length for me with the right pair of heels. The dress is brand new with tags, unworn and unaltered and being sold due to a change in wedding style, causing me to buy another dress. It comes with a detachable train with matching appliques that can also be used as a coordinating headpiece and veil. I paid £1,100 for the dress, which is part of Justin Alexander's current collection.
I live on the Wirral and am happy for anyone who is interested to come and have a look at the dress.

I am looking for around £900 for the dress but will accept a good offer.

Thank you! Hannah x

2 replies

Latest activity by Kerryg27, 17 October, 2012 at 15:24
  • Q
    Beginner January 2013
    Quynh A ·
    • Hide content

Hi Hannah. is this dress still available? please let me know at the soonest. thanks so much.

• H
    Hana648 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, yes the dresss is still available if you would like to come and try it on. Whereabouts do you live? hannah

• Kerryg27
    Beginner
    Kerryg27 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, did you sell this dress?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics