Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Scarlettbunny7
Beginner October 2009

For sale Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress. Michelle size UK 16

Scarlettbunny7, 11 of November of 2009 at 12:25 Posted on For Sale 0 2

I LOVE this dress and want to keep it forever, however i need to be realistic. We dont have the room, we could do with the money and im not storing it in the loft!

This particular dress is the real deal, with the real swarovski crystals RRP @ £1300

It requires a dry clean as the train did get dirty underneath, but as the skirt etc wasnt touching the floor the rest is in immaculate condition. If there are any other marks on it i havent noticed then they would come out in the clean anyway. I'll have to go get it out of its bag and look it over in more detail (poor me lol! )

It really does look so stunning, it sparkles beautifully , like the glass bead one never could and made me feel absolutely stunning on the day.

Pick up or postage is doable, im even up for anyone wanting to come and try it on.

I'd quite like £600 for it, but am open to (reasonable) offers.

Pictures here, hoop is available, thrown in with the price. If your a size 8 ill throw in my shoes as well, though they did get a battering on the day! nicely broken in and comfy though!

Pic one is the day i bought it, minus the hoop, feeling fab!! you can really see the sparkles on the bodice.

The rest are pictures from the day, some professional, others from a friends camera

2 replies

Latest activity by Scarlettbunny7, 25 of November of 2009 at 12:59
  • Scarlettbunny7
    Beginner October 2009
    Scarlettbunny7 ·
    • Hide content

Ok pictures sorted!

Amy xxx

• Scarlettbunny7
    Beginner October 2009
    Scarlettbunny7 ·
    • Hide content

BUMP!

Still for sale everyone, am open to offers. Please e-mail me sat **************@*****.**.** if you'd rather chat in private.

Amy xxxx

• Scarlettbunny7
    Beginner October 2009
    Scarlettbunny7 ·
    • Hide content

Dress is now on Ebay. Try your luck! just search ****

Amy xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics