Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mitzi50
Beginner June 2010

Glass fish bowl centre pieces...

Mitzi50, 3 of August of 2009 at 15:04 Posted on Wanted 0 4

Hi, Im looking for around 10 clear glass fishbowls, would look at a few less than that too as im not 100% sure how many tables I will have and sure I can buy the odd extra one somewhere if needs be. Would be able to collect from Hampshire, Sussex, London and Kent, also Cambridgeshire.

Thanks x

4 replies

Latest activity by Designer Petals HIB, 18 of October of 2009 at 21:41
  • jem179
    Beginner May 2010
    jem179 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I have 10 for sale, they have cala lillies and red and silver gravel in but these can be removed so you can use your own design. I'm in Shropshire so a bit far for collection although I will be in Kingston for the weekend of the 15th August if that would work for you. I'm looking for £100 for the lot, or make me an offer!!!! ?

• Mitzi50
    Beginner June 2010
    Mitzi50 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Jem, thanks so much for the offer, although my local tesco are selling them at the moment for £6.75 a pop, so 10 from their would be £67.50, so was hoping to get some second hand ones for less than that. Trying to keep costs as low as possible. x

• jem179
    Beginner May 2010
    jem179 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Sorry I couldn't be more help ☹️, I did want more than that as they are finished centrepieces as opposed to just the bowls (if it helps, they are new and boxed as we have changed our reception venue and our new one includes the centrepieces for all tables and room decoration!!)

Beginner May 2010
    666subaru ·
    • Hide content

Hi moya sorry im very new to this, im having my wedding on may next year, also trying to find fish bowls very cheap which tesco did you find these in? thanks sharon.

• D
    Designer Petals HIB ·
    • Hide content

I'm selling some of these on the For Sale board, I have 10. I am based in Essex if that is any good for you.

I am selling them for 4.50 each.

Denise

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics