Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

soraneko
Beginner June 2016

GLIMMA glass tealight holders

soraneko, 16 of December of 2015 at 21:43 Posted on Wanted 0 7

I'm getting married in June 2016, just hoping that someone on here is or will be getting rid of some of these tealight holders:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ikea-Glimma-Clear-Glass-Tea-Light-Holders-pack-of-12-Brand-New-/291638169072?hash=item43e6fd4df0:g:59kAAOSwf-VWbcSI

I'm hoping for around 80 to go on my wedding breakfast tables. If you wanna get rid of tealights that's fine too! Just let me know. I was hoping to buy them but it seems like IKEA's stopped selling them just in time for my wedding planning...

I'm thinking maybe £4-5 per pack of 12?

Many thanks in advance!

7 replies

Latest activity by ExpensiveBlueStationery598, 26 of May of 2016 at 21:02
  • Tiny3003
    Beginner August 2015
    Tiny3003 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Soraneko

Are you still looking for these? I have 48 from my wedding in August and can see what the postage cost might be as I live in Shropshire. Let me know.

Diane

• soraneko
    Beginner June 2016
    soraneko ·
    • Hide content

Hi Tiny! That would be great, how much would you like each? Let me know about postage too and we'll see what we can do Smiley laugh Can I see pics just to make sure we're on the same page? x

• Tiny3003
    Beginner August 2015
    Tiny3003 ·
    • Hide content

Excellent, will sort pic tomorrow as I took them in to wOrk so I could sort out some suitable packaging..once that's done I can look at postage cost. Bear with me!

• soraneko
    Beginner June 2016
    soraneko ·
    • Hide content

That's great. I'm sure they're exactly the ones I want, but I'd rather be sure Smiley smile

Just pop me an e-mail when you're ready for addresses? Are you ok for me to pay by Paypal?

• Tiny3003
    Beginner August 2015
    Tiny3003 ·
    • Hide content

Can't attach image for some reason, can you email me?

• soraneko
    Beginner June 2016
    soraneko ·
    • Hide content

I now have all I needed of these - thank you to all who have helped Smiley smile

• S
    SunnyPinkConfetti545 ·
    • Hide content

Great, will sort pic tomorrow as I took them into wOrk so I could deal with some suitable packaging..once that is done I can take a gander at postage cost. Hold on for me!

• E
    ExpensiveBlueStationery598 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there I would be very interested in the tea light holders after your wedding if you are interested in selling!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics