Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner August 2014

Heart shaped umbrellas, rose bushes and a wedding dress hoop for sale

JontyDoggle, 3 of October of 2014 at 07:42 Posted on For Sale 0 19

1 white heart shaped umbrella £13.50 incl postage to uk mainland

3 pale pink heart shaped umbrellas £13.50 each including postage to uk mainland or £35 for all three

Child's pink frilly umbrella - £9 including postage to uk mainland

Ivory wedding dress hoop, elastic acted waist, single hoop with satin top panel to prevent rubbing - £15 incl postage

4 standard silk rose bushes in ivory. These come with 4 pale brown/grey terracotta pots I bought specially (as they only come in black plastic pots from the shop) and a bag of moss for arranging around the top of the pots - £45 for the set. These weigh 19kg including the pots, so either local pickup from Rochford, Essex or please feel free to arrange your own courier.

19 replies

Latest activity by MrsMatson, 16 of November of 2014 at 20:45
  • CBeckford
    Rockstar July 2015
    CBeckford ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

I'm interested in the hoop, but just wanted to ask what shape dress you wore. Will it fit a mermaid shape dress? My dress is the Benjamin Roberts 2228.

x

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    JontyDoggle ·
    • Hide content

Hi - mine was A-line from the waist. It was the Romantica Brazil. I'm afraid I don't know what other types of dress it would fit - best to have a look at mine and see if similar to yours?

• CBeckford
    Rockstar July 2015
    CBeckford ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

thanks for the quick reply. As yours was an A line shape, I don't think it will fit mine.

Thanks anyway

x

• Charliebob
    Beginner May 2016
    Charliebob ·
    • Hide content

Hi there can I ask what colour the hoop is and perhaps what size you are as I have size 16 hips I don't know if it would fit! Thanks

• S
    Beginner August 2015
    SunnyBrownDiamonds138 ·
    • Hide content

How much for one of the pink umbrellas if I pick up?

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    JontyDoggle ·
    • Hide content

Charliebob - hoop is ivory colour as stated in the advert. I'm a size 12, but the waist and the satin section at the top are both very stretchy.

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    JontyDoggle ·
    • Hide content

SunnyBrownDiamonds - £10 per umbrella if you pick up. I'm away until Friday afternoon so can be available for pickup after that if you're interested.

• M
    Beginner October 2014
    MrsOR2be ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I am interested in the plan pots if still available. Do let m know.

Thanks

• M
    Beginner October 2014
    MrsOR2be ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I am interested in the plan pots if still available. Do let m know.

Thanks

• M
    Beginner March 2016
    MrsMtobe2016 ·
    • Hide content

I'm interested in the white umbrella and the 3 pink umbrellas. Are they still available? I'm Essex/London based. If you're local, I could collect.

Thanks

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    JontyDoggle ·
    • Hide content

Hi - re the umbrellas, they're still available. I'm based in Rochford in Essex (I don't know how close that is to you, it's about twenty minutes drive from the M25 if that helps), or else I work in London one day a week, so if you do too I could possibly bring them in and meet you somewhere?

• Carpe Diem
    Beginner
    Carpe Diem ·
    • Hide content

I am interested in the white and pink umbrellas too please. Would need posting though. Let me know thank you x

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    JontyDoggle ·
    • Hide content

Hi Carpe Diem

the umbrellas are still available, if you email me on ***************@*******.*** I can arrange postage

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    JontyDoggle ·
    • Hide content

MrsORToBe - the rose bushes with plant pots are still available - please let me know if you're still interested. My apologies for delay in response I'm having some problems connecting to this site with my phone.

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    JontyDoggle ·
    • Hide content

All items on this thread are still available, can arrange post for smaller items or courier for heavy things (using Myhermes which is very cost effective). Please email me direct on ***************@*******.*** if you are interested, as I have trouble getting alerts from this site for some reason. Many thanks!

• G
    Beginner July 2015
    gemmalt ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I am interested in the hoop I am size 10 o. The hips is it adjustable and how much?

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    JontyDoggle ·
    • Hide content

GemmaLT - it's 26cm across at the waist, so I guess 52cm all the way round (but obviously elasticated so it can stretch quite a bit more. At the hips it's 53cm across, so 106cm all the way round - the hips aren't adjustable, although again the mesh material at that level is quite stretchy.

• J
    Beginner September 2017
    Jodieann44 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

Are any of the umbrellas still available id really like the white, 2 pink and the child's one Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsMatson ·
    • Hide content

How tall are the rose bushes in the pots?

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsMatson ·
    • Hide content

How tall are the rose bushes in the pots?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics