Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner February 2026 South West London

Hi beauties, we

Sara, 21 January, 2026 at 13:28 Posted on Wanted 0 4

Hi beauties,

we are having a civil ceremony next month on the 13h of February in Croydon. We were suppose to have a small dinner afterwards with family and now it turned into a party of 60 guests and a hall hire.

As this is all last minute and we didn't prepare or save anything towards this event ( our main wedding is in August), we are still looking for an affordable photographer ( for the day, as the ceremony is in the morning) and party/dinner in the evening.


As well as a wedding cake- affordable and glutenfree ( as I am Smiley smile )


And stage decor including couch for the couple, the hall has a stage covered with a white cloth, but no couches or flowers.

If anybody has any wedding decoration for the tables, that you like to give away or sell for a small price, please message me.


Thank you all

Sara

4 replies

Latest activity by Alop, 3 October, 2026 at 17:02
  • Chris
    Beginner December 1986 South East London
    Chris ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Hi Sara,

    Congrats on your ceremony! I’d love to help capture your day. I’m a documentary-led photographer based in Kent and London, and I focus on natural, relaxed moments—from the ceremony through to the evening celebrations.

    I’m just starting out in wedding photography and building my portfolio, so I’m happy to be flexible and work to a budget. I’d make sure your ceremony and party are documented beautifully, with images that feel warm, personal, and full of life.

    Feel free to message me https://www.hitched.co.uk/wedding-photographers/christopher-lane_397605.htm or on Instagram @studio.waltzer if you’d like to chat!

    Chris

    • Reply
  • Ankit
    Curious March 2000 Pakistan
    Ankit ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    ATC Truck Caps offers practical truck accessories designed to improve storage, protection, and everyday utility. Their truck caps and toppers provide a secure covered space for carrying tools, gear, and other equipment. These solutions are useful for truck owners who want added functionality without sacrificing a clean appearance.

    URL: https://atc-truckcaps.com/atc-truck-cap-replacement-window/

    • Reply
  • Andri
    Beginner March 2025 Greater Manchester
    Andri ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    That sounds like such an exciting last-minute change! Hope you find everything you need and that the day turns out beautifully. For small wedding details or anything you need to send or collect locally, searching for a nearby JRS branch can also be handy when time is tight.

    • Reply
  • Alop
    Beginner July 2026 Merseyside
    Alop ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    That sounds like an exciting but unexpected change of plans! I hope you find an affordable photographer and venue soon visit more local wedding options and compare packages.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics