Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

pink1908
Beginner September 2011

Ian Stuart Cabaret dress for sale, size 10 ivory £800 ONO

pink1908, 11 October, 2012 at 16:56 Posted on For Sale 0 1

Beautiful Ian Stuart Cabaret Wedding Dress, to fit a UK size 10-12. I am 5’8 and wore 4 inch heels.

No doubt you have seen the dress in the shop or even on don’t tell the bride, this dress is stunning and I had so many compliments on our wedding day saying it is the most beautiful dress they have seen. The shape is fantastic and really compliments your figure. The dress is ivory Silk dupion; it has the silk roses skirt covered with tiny diamantes, crisscross lace bodice and rose shoulder strap. The dress is beaded with crystals throughout. It has had no alterations. I wore an underskirt which kicks out the fish tale and does make the dress a lot easier to move and dance in, which I am including with the sale of the dress.

The cost of the dress was £2400.

It has been professionally dry cleaned, the dress looks as though it has never been worn, despite very few marks on the underneath of the hem, which you can only see on close inspection. These would easily be removed if you needed less than 1cm off the length; however you can not seem them as are underneath the dress. Just wanting to be completely honest.

We are expecting our first baby and so are in need of some extra funds and would love for someone to feel as amazing as I did on our wedding day.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to come and try the dress on, and i am more than happy to email photographs across.

email is *******.********@*****.***, phone ****

£800 ONO (including the underskirt)

http://www.ianstuart-bride.com/docs/BELLE-CABARET.html

1 replies

Latest activity by Heathert1509, 15 October, 2012 at 22:26
  • H
    Beginner
    Heathert1509 ·
    • Hide content

Hiyando you still have this? Can u email me on ****************@****.**.** xx

• H
    Beginner
    Heathert1509 ·
    • Hide content

Hiyando you still have this? Can u email me on ****************@****.**.** xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics