Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner September 2008

Ian Stuart Frangipani Wedding Dress

Clare137, 11 of May of 2009 at 21:57 Posted on For Sale 0

I am selling my beautiful wedding dress, original price paid for this dress was £2085.

This is a genuine Ian Stuart designer dress and all receipts can be shown.

Price: £900 ono

Colour: Platinum with metallic lace

Size: When originally ordered it was a size 16 UK, this dress has been altered just around the bust area, by the time the wedding came round I was a size 12 on top and 14 bottom. The length was not altered I am 5ft 2 inches and wore 3 inch heels.

This Sumptuous gown in silk taffeta has a bias cut draped bodice. The lower skirt sweeps up to the right hand side and features a corsage of hand made roses. The skirt and train has an underlay of embroidered French tulle, beaded with crystals and tiny sequins. The dress looks even more beautiful in real life and I had amazing comments about it all day.

Includes matching choker.

The dress has not been dry cleaned and has 3 small holes around the bottom in the lace, this has been reflected in the price, they can’t be seen when wearing this dress, they have to be pointed out. I can email pictures of these if required.

The price doesn't include postage, item can be collected or delivery cost to be covered.

I also have tiara and shoes for sale, please ask for details if you are interested.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics