Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner June 2011

Ian Stuart Seville Wedding Dress For Sale

hayli101, 14 of April of 2012 at 12:18 Posted on For Sale 0

I am selling my stunning Ian Stuart Seville Wedding Dress

Size 12 - would fit a size 10 - 14 due to lace-up back.

I asked for additional length as I am 6 foot tall. Ian Stuart made the alteration for me at an additional cost of £200. The dress cost me a total of £2,300.

It is a mermaid style strapless dress. There are tiny beads sewn along the sweetheart neckline, and scattered over the organza trail. The flower on the dress is AMAZING, and really is a focal point. I had so many comments about how different the dress was. I expect most of you reading this ad have already seen/ tried on Seville and know exactly what I mean :-) I absolutely adored this dress from the moment I saw it in the bridal shop window- once I had tried it on I fell in love! Even though it was way out of my price range, I just knew it was 'the one' and it made me feel a million dollors.

The dress has been worn once on our wonderful wedding day in June 2011. I have not had the dress professionally dry cleaned. There are some dusty marks on the underside of the dress/ organiza trail. However, given my height, I expect that most other brides will want to have the dress taken up, so I am not sure it would be worth having it dry cleaned? If you would like the dress dry cleaned first, please contact me and we can discuss it.

The dress will be supplied in the original Ian Stuart dress bag with Ian Stuart hanger.

It will be emotional to see it go, but it has been hanging in our spare room ever since the wedding, and I would prefer for it to make someone else's special day!

Read the Ian Stuart website for more details on the dress:
http://www.ianstuart-bride.com/docs/PARA_SEVILLE.html

Happy to send additional pics and for you to 'try before you buy'. (Located in South Wales). I am looking for £900 ono.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics