Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner

Jenny Packham 'Aspen' Wedding Dress

Emeraldflorence, 24 of November of 2014 at 19:45 Posted on For Sale 0

Here is my beautiful Jenny Packham, Apsen wedding dress.
It is a stunning dress and received endless compliments on my big day. It is a very flattering dress!
I'm sad to sell it but won't be wearing it again and it would be a complete shame to put it up in the attic, so I thought another bride could love it just as much as I have!
This was a size 12 (roughly a 10 in normal clothes) I have had it taken up so the neckline wasn't quite as plunging and had modestly panels sewn in to make the neckline fractionally less wide. I would say this would fit a normal dress size 10 but the top has been taken in to fit a size 8/10 (roughly). I would say it's tailored to a less busty bride! I also had cups sewn in so there is no need to wear a bra. To give an idea of length I wore flat sandals and the dress was floor length. I am 5ft 8inches.
I am more than happy for anyone who is 'genuinely' interested in buying this fantastic dress to come and try it on for themselves (for brides traveling a bit further it might be wise to find a stockist locally and try it on there first just incase)
I am based in Westbury, Wiltshire (30 minutes from Bath)
I am looking for £1300.00 ono
The dress has been professionally dry cleaned and is stored in a box with acid proof paper to keep it safe from marks or stains.
If you have any questions or would like more pictures feel free to ask via message, email or text.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics