Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner February 2014

Jenny Packham Eden (10-12) or Callie (10-12)

erinnz, 17 of March of 2013 at 09:33 Posted on Wanted 0 2

Hi!
I'm getting married next February 2014 and I've fallen in love with Jenny Packham's Eden dress in ivory. I'm also interested in her Callie style in the same size. I'm looking to get either ordered in store in the next month or so, but I just wanted to check in the meantime to see if there were any brides willing to sell their dress on so that I don't break the bank on my wedding dress!I'm a size 12 at the moment, but I'd consider a 10 as well, as I hope to be a lot trimmer by the time my wedding rolls around.I'm about 5'5 in height and will hope to wear 3 inch heels.
If you're not in London, I'm still happy to drive a couple of hours to try it on and complete the trade in person.
Please get in touch if you can help Smiley smile

2 replies

Latest activity by Katianne, 13 of April of 2013 at 22:46
  • W
    Weeks ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

I have decided to part with my beautiful Jenny Packham Eden dress in Ivory - it's too nice not to be worn again!! It's a size 12 which was slightly altered on the waist so more like a size 10 but as this was delicately tacked I'm confident the stitching could be carefully removed.

I will be posting on Preloved in the coming week but if you are interested then please get in touch

Cheers

Louise

• E
    Beginner February 2014
    erinnz ·
    • Hide content

Hi Louise,

Yes I'm definitely interested! I'll drop you a private message.

Thanks!

Erin

• Katianne
    Beginner February 2014
    Katianne ·
    • Hide content

Don't know if you're still looking but saw this as I was searching....

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/107839749/jenny-packham-eden-ivory-wedding-dress.html

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics