Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner August 2010

Jupon 165 for sale

gemmawhite83, 21 of October of 2010 at 15:40 Posted on For Sale 0 2

I have one Jupon 165 for sale which has been worn once for my wedding in August.

Jupon Bridal Petticoat Fuller Princess Line 165

Bridal petticoats give a structured look to any wedding gown, increasing the luxurious effect of the gown.

This Bridal petticoats is ideal for the fuller princess line dress. It is 100% nylon, with a Lycra waist with 5 layers of fully flared net with 1 hoop, finished with 1/2 inch lace hem. It is an off white colour.

All Jupon petticoats fit size 8 to 18 as standard due to the elastic waist.

I wore it with Maggie Sottero Victoriana and it gave the dress the most amazing shape and was really comfortable to wear.It's in great condition.

I paid £83 for this in June so would be looking for around £45 for it- open to offers!

http://www.sophieandgrace.co.uk/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=Jupon-Bridal-Petticoat-Fuller-Princess-Line-165

I would prefer the item to be collected but i could look into delivery at an extra cost.I live in the Hertfordshire/Essex area.

Please contact me if you require nay further info or pics.

Thanks

Gemma

2 replies

Latest activity by Holly-Jayne, 6 of April of 2011 at 21:15
  • B
    Beginner June 2011
    Brenda Cross ·
    • Hide content

Hi Gemma

This is exactly what I am looking for to go underneath my dress for our forthcoming wedding in June. As my dress was a steal at £200 as the owner was retiring and selling all her stock I really didn't want to pay through the roof for an underskirt. Therefore, given that I live in Liverpool and this will have to be posted (hoping you still have it of course) would you accept £40 plus p & p.

Here's hoping

Kind regards

Brenda

• I
    Beginner
    ivorytones ·
    • Hide content

Hello Gemma do you still have this underskirt? If so please get in touch thank you Smiley smile

• Holly-Jayne
    Beginner August 2012
    Holly-Jayne ·
    • Hide content

Hi Gemma is this still available?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics