To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner April 2011

Justin Alexander 8158 Ultimate Princess Wedding Dress For Sale

arh77, 3 of October of 2010 at 12:22 Posted on For Sale 0

Justin Alexander 8158 Ultimate Princess Wedding Dress For Sale

Size 12 - but due to the corset style lace-up back it would fit sizes 10-14

In Ivory

The bodice is completely encrusted with swavorovski crystals and clear bugle beads

The skirt has layer upon layer of tulle with the top layer being scattered sequins

It has the most magnificent cathedral train which has a loop to enable you to hook it up or hold for ease of movement!

It was bought by me off a friend last year, after I simply fell in love with it after seeing her in it! I have now very reluctantly had to put it up for sale as we are now getting married abroad and i need a different style

The dress was dry cleaned and is in great condition apart from tiny tears from being stood on. However, I have had these fixed by professional seamstress and they are not noticeable. The underskirt also has a little staining from the walk from church to venue but again that is not noticeable. It has been kept in a protective dress bag and I have had hanging hoops replaced after they were removed.

The dress is still being sold in the Justin Alexander stockists and is on the official Justin Alexander website.

It is in unaltered condition so would suit brides approx. 5'6 plus heeled shoes. However, this could easily be shortened by any seamstress.

I also have the modesty panel for when you prefer no skin to show through the back of the dress!

I am advertising this elsewhere so please bear this in mind when placing bids.

You are more than welcome to try the dress on but please no time wasters.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics