Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsBeckiW
Beginner May 2014

Kenneth Winston 1504 Wedding Dress size 8-10 for Sale - Hemel Hempstead

MrsBeckiW, 18 of June of 2014 at 18:43 Posted on For Sale 0 4

I am selling my Kenneth Winston 1504 in honey. It was altered down to fit and where as I am a ten, it was a little tight so I am advertising as an 8 - 10.

It is in very good condition apart from one missing button at lower back level. I imagine this can be replaced or a button can be moved from the bottom for not much at all.

It has also been dry cleaned.

I had a 4pm wedding so it was only worn for 8 hours and I didn't do much eating or drinking (nerves and excitement!) so there are no stains.

I paid £1500 from Boxmoor bridal and am looking to re sell at £450.

I also have 2 pairs of size 8 shoes.

One from BHS that have never been worn - £15

and a pair from Elegant steps called Perfect Esta, which I wore on the day - £20

Feel free to get in contact to come and try them on x

Oh and the photos of me and my dress are Clare Tam-Im Photography.

4 replies

Latest activity by MrsBeckiW, 27 of October of 2014 at 11:58
  • N
    Beginner June 2015
    nammy502 ·
    • Hide content

Hi are the BHS shoes white or ivory?

• R
    Beginner
    Rhianna27 ·
    • Hide content

Apologies, new to the site! Is this still for sale? If so do you mind telling me what alterations you had done?? How tall are you?

I was looking to buy this dress new but I just can't get over how expensive weddings get!! Also is it a uk 8-10?

Rhianna

• MrsBeckiW
    Beginner May 2014
    MrsBeckiW ·
    • Hide content

Nammy502 - Sorry I must have missed this in June. The BHS shoes are in ivory.

Hi Rhianna. Yes it is still for sale.

I bought it as a size 10 from a shop in the UK so I assume it's a UK 10. I then had it altered in around the waist to fit me a bit better, which I think took it down to an 8 - 10.

I am about 5'8" and wore the dress with small heels (that you can see above). I got it in the regular length and didn't have it altered.

Are you local to Hemel? Would you like to come and try it on?

Becki

• R
    Beginner
    Rhianna27 ·
    • Hide content

Are you about Wednesday daytime or Thursday at all? I'm about an hour away but worth a look!

Rhi

• MrsBeckiW
    Beginner May 2014
    MrsBeckiW ·
    • Hide content

I'm not around during the day this week but I am not working next week so will be around daytime monday to friday and I can arrange to be in most evenings.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics