Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Four-Little-Monkeys
Beginner August 2010

Kids Activity Boxes and Books (personalised)

Four-Little-Monkeys, 11 of May of 2010 at 10:29 Posted on For Sale 0 5

I have just made my kids wedding activity books and colouring books for their goody boxes for my wedding and thought I would offer them for sale on here to try and raise some more money for the wedding as we are well overbudget and have cut down on as much as we can.

Wedding Activity Book - A6 Booklet which has 8 pages/sides with various activities and colouring pages.
Wedding Colouring Book - A6 Booklet which has 8 pages/sides of different pictures to colour in.

https://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy237/TwinklePink2010/For%20Sale/DSC01753h.jpg

Both booklets come complete with a mini pack of coloured pencils or felt tips and sealed in a sealed cellophane bag. Personalised with Bride and Grooms Name, Wedding Date and if required childs name. Pictures and Activities vary. £1.50 per pack.

I now have personalised childrens activity boxes for sale which are also personalised with the bride and grooms name, wedding date and if required childs name.

If you are interested please contact me for more information twinkle-toes-2010 @ hotmail .co.uk (remove spaces)

Thanks

5 replies

Latest activity by Four-Little-Monkeys, 25 of June of 2010 at 10:04
  • M
    Beginner October 2010
    mrsmiller2b ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I've just sent you an e-mail

Thanks x

• Four-Little-Monkeys
    Beginner August 2010
    Four-Little-Monkeys ·
    • Hide content

You have email.

• Four-Little-Monkeys
    Beginner August 2010
    Four-Little-Monkeys ·
    • Hide content

?

• sara.jo
    Beginner June 2011
    sara.jo ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

These are lovely - I have emailed you for 4 if thats possible.

Thanks,

Sara.

• Mrs Bass
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs Bass ·
    • Hide content

These are fab! are you still producing them?!

• Four-Little-Monkeys
    Beginner August 2010
    Four-Little-Monkeys ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi

Yes I am still doing them. I was only going to offer them for a few weeks to raise some money for my wedding in August but they seem to be taken off quite well so have decided set up my own business after the wedding Smiley smile

If you are interested please email me at twinkletoesevents @ hotmail .co.uk (remove spaces)

Thanks

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics