Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner July 2012

Lanterns, Garden Games, Cox & Cox bits, Mr & Mrs Sign etc all for sale

Helina87, 4 August, 2012 at 08:07 Posted on For Sale 0 10

Hi all,

Got a fair few bits and pieces from my wedding for sale:

**SOLD SUBJECT TO COLLECTION** 11 x hurricane lamps; Diameter: 23 cm Height: 28 cm. Cost me £100 for £11. Looking for £40 for the lot.

These were really useful, as we used them to line the aisle during the ceremony and then used them as centrepieces during the reception with flowers around them.

Here's a close up of the vases:

Giant Jenga garden game: Has been used but in good condition and all pieces are present and correct! Paid £20, looking for £10. Went down really well with the kids and adults alike during the drinks reception!

The candlesticks and hurricane vases are really fragile, so would be reluctant to post. The giant jenga is really heavy so would cost a fortune to post out. The items are currently located in the West Midlands, but can be collected from Croydon if necessary.

**NOW SOLD** 4 x vintage style sweetie jars size 12cm x 7cm. £10 for all 4 plus £4.50 P&P

20 x badges with various messages. Cost 75p a badge (so there's £15 worth there). Looking for £5 for the lot. I had the buttons instead of favours and they were really popular; I stuck them on the table with our DIY photobooth and people just helped themselves.

Also for sale 3 x loose based, non stick square cake tins brand new, never used; sizes 12 inches, 10 inches and 8 inches. Bought from Lakeland for £30, will sell all 3 for £15. Perfect for anybody brave enought to attempt making their own cake! ?

I've got 8 cake pillars for stacking the cakes which I will also throw in for free.

Again, these are really heavy so would cost a fortune to post out, would be better to be collected.

** NOW SOLD*** Mr and Mrs sign, never used and boxed, 3.5 inches high. Paid £25, will take £10 plus £3.00 P&P.

**NOW SOLD** Cox & Cox set of 8 lustre vases boxed and never used. Cost me £22. Will take £10 plus £3.50 P&P.

10 replies

Latest activity by Kay75, 15 October, 2012 at 22:36
  • NYE2012SparklyBride
    Beginner December 2012
    NYE2012SparklyBride ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

Whereabouts in West Midlands are you?

x

• H
    Beginner July 2012
    Helina87 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hiya, Cannock, Staffs.

• Flamin Nora
    Beginner August 2013
    Flamin Nora ·
    • Hide content

Can I take the Jenga and pay on collection as I live in Cannock?!

• KarenJane
    Beginner June 2013
    KarenJane ·
    • Hide content

Hi can i buy the 4 vintage sweet jars and the cox and cox vases please?

Karen

• H
    Beginner July 2012
    Helina87 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes, when can you collect?

• H
    Beginner July 2012
    Helina87 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Karen,

Yes they are both available- have sent you an email x

• H
    Beginner July 2012
    Helina87 ·
    • Hide content

So I have the following items left:

• x 8 sets of the matching mercury candlesticks in silver from Cox & Cox. There's 3 candlesticks of varying sizes in each set (so 24 sticks in total). I didn't use these in the end so are brand new. Cost me £265, looking for £100 for all 8 sets. Will throw in the candles for free.
    • 3 x loose based, non stick square cake tins brand new, never used; sizes 12 inches, 10 inches and 8 inches. Bought from Lakeland for £30, will sell all 3 for £15 plus free cake pillars
    • 20 x badges with various messages. Cost 75p a badge (so there's £15 worth there). Looking for £5 for the lot.
    • Giant Jenga garden game: Has been used but in good condition and all pieces are present and correct! Paid £20, looking for £10.

Badges can be posted, all other items to be collected either from Cannock, Staffs or from Croydon.

• T
    Beginner February 2013
    tinacrook123 ·
    • Hide content

Hi do you still have the cox and cox candlesticks left x

• L
    Beginner July 2013
    ljtomlinson1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm interested in the JENGA and badges. Where abuts are you? I'm Northamptonshire, if your far would it be possible to post?

• P
    Beginner May 2013
    Prettyinpinkbride ·
    • Hide content

Hi have you sold the candle sticks?

Thanks Amy

• K
    Beginner November 2012
    Kay75 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I am interested in the candle sticks but only 2 sets. I can collect too. Would you sell individually?

Mant thanks Kay

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics