Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Blackkat
Beginner July 2008

Limited edition Maggie Sottero dress size 12

Blackkat, 5 of November of 2009 at 20:45 Posted on For Sale 0 3

ONE PIECE, CHIFFON, ONE SHOULDER, A-LINE,CORSET BACK DRESS. THE DRAMATIC SHOULDER STRAP IS ORNATELY JEWELED AND ACCENTS THE CORSETED BACK.

SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS SPRAY UPWARD ON THE BODICE AND UP THE SIDE HIGHLIGHTING THE OVERLAY. DIAMOND WHITE WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS.

I bought a gorgeous limited edition Maggie Sottero La Donna for £500. The dress is very flattering with intricate beading on the back which runs alongside the looping lace. This beading is also repeated on the unique single shoulder strap. It is a size 12 but with the looping lace it could proabaly fit sizes 10 - 14.

Unfortunately, since I bought the dress, it has been discontinued and I saved the offical photograph of the back of the dress as a word document but hopefully I can show it as well! I'm afraid that the dress I bought doesn't come with the matching bag.

I have since bought another dress that I wanted prior to this 1 but didn't think I could get in this country as its by an Australian designer. It has only been tried on a few times by myself and is a new shop sample. I'm not looking to make money on this dress and so I'm open to sensible offers.

Please pm me if you have any questions or want more photos (although they don't show the dress to its full potential).

3 replies

Latest activity by Blackkat, 11 of November of 2009 at 18:42
  • Broody_wife
    Beginner
    Broody_wife ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kat, your dress is gorgeous, how much are you willing to sell for??

• Blackkat
    Beginner July 2008
    Blackkat ·
    • Hide content

I've (hopefully!!) sent you en email, let me know if it hasn't worked as I've never used the email facility on here before

• Broody_wife
    Beginner
    Broody_wife ·
    • Hide content

I never got the email. ☹️

You can reach me on wee_ Leanne@ hotmail. com . no spaces though!!

• Blackkat
    Beginner July 2008
    Blackkat ·
    • Hide content

You have mail Bailey_Wailey!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics