Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner March 2024 East London

Looking for a wedding host in the uk

Michelle, 9 of May of 2023 at 23:48 Posted on Wanted 1 1

Dear fellow brides-to-be,

I recently attended a wedding in Germany where they had a wedding host from notamada and let me tell you, it was an absolute game changer! As my own wedding is coming up, I am now on the lookout for a similar service in the UK.

For those who may not be familiar, a wedding host (also known as a wedding coordinator) is someone who guides you and your guests through your special day, making sure everything runs smoothly and on schedule. From introducing the bridal party to announcing speeches and dances, a wedding host takes the stress off the bride and groom and allows them to fully enjoy their wedding day.

Not only does a wedding host keep things organised, but they also bring an element of fun and entertainment to the day. They can lead games and activities during the reception, keeping your guests engaged and creating a memorable experience for everyone.

So, fellow brides, I am wondering if any of you have come across a similar service in the UK? If so, I would love to hear your recommendations and any tips you may have.

Thank you in advance for your help, and happy planning!

1 replies

Latest activity by Andrea, 5 of November of 2023 at 11:53
  • A
    Beginner October 2023 West Midlands
    Andrea ·
    • Hide content
    I used a female host for my wedding 3 weeks ago she was brilliant. It helped to fill in any gaps of silence, kept the day flowing beautifully and kept the guests entertained.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics