Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner February 2010

Lots for Sale including Maggie Sottero 'Coco' UK8

Serafina, 28 of January of 2010 at 17:38 Posted on For Sale 0

Unfortunately, a few weeks ago, I made the decision to cancel my wedding (or at least postpone for a long time). There were many reasons leading to this decision and I am certain that it is the right one. I am OK about it and I am not looking for sympathy by writing this post- but I must sell some of the wedding items to pay the bills!

Please have a look at these things I have for sale and feel free to ask any questions (I will also post this in 'for sale' and on a couple of other forums).

I am prepared to consider sensible offers for all of these items- please contact me to discuss. The process stated will need to have Post and Packing added but I will only charge ‘cost’ price for this.

Maggie Sottero ‘Coco’ dress *BRAND NEW* + Matching Bolero £450

I do not foresee needing the dress now. I paid much more but I would like to see the dress get a new home quickly.

Size 6 US. The side seams have been taken in by around 2inches in total making this dress about a UK 8. My measurements are approximately 32B/C, 25, 35. It has a lace up back and would therefore also fit a UK 6 or a small UK 10. The dress is standard length and has been unaltered. I am 5ft 7 tall and when wearing heels of about 3.5 inches it was a perfect length.

The colour is Diamond White which is a light ivory. It is Empress Taffeta which is lovely and light to wear with a soft sheen. The dress is not ‘shiny’ at all but makes a lovely swishing sound when you walk and holds its shape beautifully. The dress does not crease much and will roll up small to be suitable to take abroad if needed. I have a sample of the fabric which I will give to any buyer so that they have something to match up their accessories with when shopping.

The dress also comes with a matching cap-sleeve bolero jacket. I ordered extra fabric from Maggie Sottero and had this professionally made to match exactly. It would also match any other Diamond White taffeta Maggie dress and I would be prepared to sell the bolero separately for £50.

I have attached a couple of photos and I have more that I can send if necessary. The dress is available for cash on collection (Sheffield) but I am prepared to consider other possibilities for payment. Contact me to discuss.

Any questions please email me on

Debut (Debenhams) Fake Fur Bolero Jacket £30

This jacket is a UK size 6 but seems quite generous across the bust and back. I would say that it would definitely fit a size 8 and probably a small 10 too. It fastens with a single hook and eye at the front. The fake fur is a lovely light ivory colour and would match an ivory or diamond white dress nicely.

This Jacket was £65 new and is in pristine condition but it does not still have its labels. It would look great with a vintage style theme.

Bespoke Vintage Style Headband hand made by Katie Vale £30

This is a truly beautiful headband with diamantes, crystals and pearls. The band and wire used are silver coloured. I am very reluctant to sell this as it is absolutely lovely but I cannot see myself wearing it any time soon.

Glitzy Secrets ‘Pearl Beau’ earrings £10

http://www.glitzysecrets.com/pearl-beau-earrings.html

These vintage style earrings are brand new and unworn. I am also selling the matching pendant. They come with their box.

Glitzy Secrets ‘Pearl Beau’ necklace £10

Glitzy Secrets ‘Vintage Charmer’ Hair Slides £10

These gorgeous hair slides really sparkle! They come with their box.

Rings-

I am not too sure of the best way to sell these as I am a little nervous of transferring large amounts of money over the internet and of posting- but I will also consider selling the following rings-

*Brand New*Platinum Wedding Ring £200

Size I.

2.5mm wide

Court Shaped

*Brand New* Tungsten Carbide Wedding Ring with silver inlay £60

Size Q

I don’t know if anyone will be interested in this one but-

Second Hand – Platinum Engagement Ring with 0.13 carat diamond £300

Band is 2mm. The diamond is not perfect but it looks clear and unblemished to my naked eye at least!

Size I

Any questions please email me on ************@*******.***

• S
    Beginner February 2010
    Serafina ·
    • Hide content

These items are now SOLD-

Maggie Sottero Coco dress (but NOT the bolero, that is still available at £50)

Headband

Necklace

Earrings

Hair Slides

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics