Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

StrangerByName
Beginner March 2015

Lots of Cadbury purple and silver items!

StrangerByName, 12 of March of 2014 at 09:57 Posted on For Sale 0 22

Hi everyone,

I have a number of items from my wedding at the beginning of March that I am looking to sell. Our colour scheme was Cadbury purple with silver and ivory accents.

6x purple sandcastle buckets: - I wrapped purple and lilac ribbons around the handles and used these on our sweetie table - £12 (all)

10x Large ivory heart aisle runners: - with irridescent glitter and star accents and cadbury purple ribbon £30 (all)

11x Large round table mirrors (approx 30cm diameter) (£4 each or £30 all)

6x Extra large brandy glass table centrepieces - we used these for the sweet table, but would look lovely as a centrepiece standing on the round mirrors.

12x Purple heart table name holders (£14 all)

1000x Cadbury purple rose petals (£6)

9x bags of silver star confetti: - this looked amazing scattered everywhere! One bag is easily big enough to scatter on a 6ft round table (£8 all)

19x 10m rolls silver curling ribbon. We bought loads of this and used it to wrap around the sweet jars, tie up the menus, to add to the favours...The list is endless! (£5 all)

10x 5m rolls ivory organza ribbon with silver edging. Again we used this everywhere. (£10 all)

6x 200gm bags silver foil shred. Perfect for filling vases or for adding detail to the sweetie table. (£3 all)

100x Purple organza chair sashes
100x ivory Lycra chair covers: - These look so much better than the cotton ones, and will fit any style of chair except where the chair has a bar across the bottom instead of a leg. These were brand new when I bought them, so in near perfect condition.
- I would like to sell the chair covers and sashes as a set for £230.00

12x ivory 120" round tablecloths. Perfect for 5ft and 6ft round tables. (£100 all)

I am also selling as a whole set: everything needed for a very impressive sweet buffet. I wanted to create the wow factor with our guests, and our buffet really did that, it was a huge hit and everyone has not stopped talking about it since. The key is to really fill the table, stuff it full of nostalgic sweets that will get your guests excited. I don't have any photos yet from the actual day, but I can promise you, it looked AMAZING! -
1x Cadbury purple and ivory striped sweet stand - This is a beautifully made wooden stand, designed to stand on a tabletop and looked so impressive with all the glass jars and bowls filled with sweets around it.
26x Various sized sweet jars (23 are glass, 3 are plastic)
4x Glass bowls
1x Glass cake stand
1x Tulip-shaped glass vase
5x clear plastic scoops
4x pairs of silver tongs

I'm not looking to let this go for nothing so would like £100 for everything; however I am open to offers, as this item would be collection only.

I also have 8 gorgoeus Cadbury Purple bridesmaids dresses in two shades in sizes 6, 8, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 (£25 each). These were bought online, but I am a professional dressmaker, so added extra boning and finished them off to a higher standard. So you are guaranteed a better quality dress than some of the Chinese imports.

Any questions, let me know!

Thanks!

x

22 replies

Latest activity by LittleMissNearlyWed, 22 of April of 2014 at 23:50
  • chloe24
    Beginner June 2014
    chloe24 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm interested in your heart table name holders!!! Is that £14 inc postage? X

• StrangerByName
    Beginner March 2015
    StrangerByName ·
    • Hide content

Hi Chloe24,

Postage is included.

Let me know if you'd like to go ahead

Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner August 2014
    LittleMissNearlyWed ·
    • Hide content

Hi StrangerByName, do you still have the bridesmaid dresses? I'd be interested in two, just need to check what sizes would work.

• StrangerByName
    Beginner March 2015
    StrangerByName ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Yes I do still have the dresses. What sizes were you intrested in? They lace up at the back, so are quite accommodating

• L
    Beginner August 2014
    LittleMissNearlyWed ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I'd like to have a size 8 and a 12 please. Where are you based? If we're close enough we'd be happy to come and pick them up with cash.

• S
    Beginner September 2014
    smithyatlast ·
    • Hide content

Hi strangerbyname

do you still have the dresses available if so i would be interested in the size 10 if so could you tell me how much for p&p please i live in coventry.

thanks

my email address is ***************@*****.***

• S
    Beginner June 2015
    SunnyGoldDiamonds102 ·
    • Hide content

Hi would you have the table mirrors still available please?

Thanks

• StrangerByName
    Beginner March 2015
    StrangerByName ·
    • Hide content

Hi LittleMissNearlyWed,

I live in Cambridgeshire, so you'd be welcome to come and collect if you prefer Smiley smile

• StrangerByName
    Beginner March 2015
    StrangerByName ·
    • Hide content

Hi Smithy2b,

Postage would be £8.00 to Coventry on a Standard signed for delivery. Smiley smile

• StrangerByName
    Beginner March 2015
    StrangerByName ·
    • Hide content

Hi SunnyGoldDiamond,

Yes the mirrors are still available. Would you be looking to collect or for me to post?

• S
    Beginner June 2015
    SunnyGoldDiamonds102 ·
    • Hide content

Postage please thanks

• L
    Beginner August 2014
    LittleMissNearlyWed ·
    • Hide content

Hi again StrangerByName,

We're up in Staffordshire, so postage is probably easiest. How would you like to do payment?

• S
    Beginner April 2014
    sarahrah81 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

i am interested in the table name holders and petals please you let me know if these are still for sale and postage please?

• StrangerByName
    Beginner March 2015
    StrangerByName ·
    • Hide content

Hello again LittleMissNearlyWed,

Do you have Paypal? If you send me your email address, I can send you a Paypal request?

• StrangerByName
    Beginner March 2015
    StrangerByName ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sarahrah81,

The table name holders and petals are still available.

The total would be £20 plus £2 postage.
    If you'd like to go ahead, please send me your email address and I'll send you a Paypal request

Thanks

Smiley smile

• S
    Beginner June 2015
    SunnyGoldDiamonds102 ·
    • Hide content

Happy to pay via paypal if easier for you as well thanks

• StrangerByName
    Beginner March 2015
    StrangerByName ·
    • Hide content

Hi again SunnyGoldDiamond,

I have checked with the Post Office, As these are fragile and I'll need to package them well, the postage would be around £8. They couldn't tell me exactly as I didn't know the total weight, but if its any more than this, I will happily cover the extra cost Smiley smile

Thanks

• L
    Beginner August 2014
    LittleMissNearlyWed ·
    • Hide content

Hi StrangerByName,

I've sent you my email within a friend request, let me know if it doesn't come through. I don't like to post my email address on public pages because of how easy it is for spammers to trawl for addresses.

• M
    Beginner September 2014
    Mandiebride2B ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Are table number holders still available please?

Thanks x

• L
    Beginner August 2014
    LittleMissNearlyWed ·
    • Hide content

Hi StrangerByName,

How much do you want in total for the two dresses with postage? If you send me a PayPal request I'll happily pay up - my bridesmaids love them so much they're desperate to get their hands on them, lol.

• lickinglizard
    Beginner June 2016
    lickinglizard ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Are the brandy glasses and sweet table goods still available, if so, how much for it all, and where about in Cambridgeshire are you?

Thanks

• L
    Beginner August 2014
    LittleMissNearlyWed ·
    • Hide content

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone else has heard from StrangerByName recently? As there's not long till my wedding I'm a bit nervy about leaving buying bridesmaid dresses much longer. I'm guessing it's probably just that something has come up for her at home or similar, which of course is fine, I just want to make sure I get my girls sorted too Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner August 2014
    LittleMissNearlyWed ·
    • Hide content

Hi StrangerByName,

Just wanted to let you know that I've now bought dresses from another bride so don't need any anymore.

Thanks.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics