Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner October 2008

Lots of stuff for Sale - candelabras, designer feather stole & veil, cup cake stand, guest books......etc,etc

roccoco1, 20 of January of 2009 at 21:52 Posted on For Sale 0 10

Hi All,

I’ve just recently got married myself (lovely Winter Wedding) and now I have a number of items for sale. I’m going to be putting some of them on ebay shortly but I had so much help from brides-to-be on here I thought it only right to let those have first dibs J

I have loads more photos and more than happy to give more details if you email me directly. There may be stuff that no-one wants but I thought I have literally put everything I could think of …..so sorry if it’s a little long winded L

1 x NEXT Guest Book (brand new and still in sealed packing) - £5 (NOW SOLD)

1 x Boxed Marks & Spencer Guest Book (brand new and still in sealed packing) - £5 (NOW SOLD)

2 pairs of flowergirls ivory tights (unworn) – they have a lovely spotty design. I brought them as spares as you never know with little ones ;-) (1 pair is 2/3yrs and the other is 4/5yrs). £2each

5 x Stunning Ivory Ornate CANDELABRAS – These are super stunning and really sturdy, they make such a lovely statement. They take up quite a lot of space so nothing else is needed as a centre piece. Cheaper alternative to flowers and can be resold. So many of our guests complimented them. We have already had some offers to buy individual ones, but we would rather sell as a job lot. £200 job lot. Candelabras now listed on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120367105814

1 x RICHARD DESIGN Ivory Floor length Veil with scattered diamante on the train and all down the sides. This was bought from Caroline Castigliano in London for £399. I’m open to serious offers. Only worn for ceremony and photos.

1 x Stunning JENNY PACKHAM FEATHER STOLE – I only wore this for about 1 hour for the photos taken outside so it’s in immaculate condition. I love it and can’t believe I’m letting it go but can’t bring myself to let such a beautiful item sit in the loft L I brought this for £690 and as it looks brand I’d be looking for as near to this as possibly. Again only serious offers…thx.

1 pair of CHARNOS Ivory hold up’s with beautiful lace design to top – brand new unworn (I did take these out the packet to check the colour, but later found out from my dress maker that lace would show under the fabric). SIZE –Medium £5

1 pair of CHARNOS Ivory stockings with beautiful lace design to top – brand new still in sealed pack. SIZE –Medium £6 (NOW SOLD)

1 pair of CHARNOS light shaper Ivory Tights. SIZE – Medium. Brand new still in sealed packet. £3 (NOW SOLD)

2 x small boxes of foam SNOWFLAKES with silver diamantes – can be either used for card making or I scattered some over my tables. £4 for both.

1 x Brand new unworn VINTAGE MONSOON silver/diamond EARRINGS – These are beautiful but I was given some to wear on the day as a present, so never got used. £6

6 x HAIR DIAMONDS – these twist into your hair. £2

3 x small wicker baskets – great for flowergirls £6 for pair

1 x medium wicker basket – great for confetti cones of sachets £4

1 x XYRON 510 Sticker/Laminator + half full cartridge – this is great for making invites, menus, table plans. I used it to attached a pretty piece of lace to the front of my wedding invites. My guests thought they had be done professionally J £40 on ebay….offers welcome.

1 x SNOWFLAKE mini punch/cutter – can be used to make confetti or design on cards. £2

1 x FISKARS corner punch and cut – 4 different designs in one for crafts and card making. £3

1 x small jar of white glitter – looks like glittery snow. I used it to decorate my place settings J £3

1 x 16ft ivory ribbon (1 cm width)

1 x 3.5ft Deep Red ribbon (3mm width)

1 x Deep Red Felt Garnet/Flower from EAST – brand new still with tag. Can be worn as a hair clip or a clothing pin. My flowergirls wore them on their cardigans but 1 flowergirl was unable to attend on the day. £8 new….offers welcome.

1 x “I dreamed I was a Princess” hardback storybook – lovely gift for flowergirl or small bridesmaid. £3

1 x pack of 3 daubers for stencilling + silver stamp ink pad. £3 for pair

6 x CONFETTI WEBSITE ivory square envelopes

4 x CONFETTI WEBSITE ivory pocket invitation card – minimal charge to cover postage only.

1 x 12ft Red Sash from Caroline Castigliano – one end is unfinished so offers welcome

1 x 5 Tier clear Cup Cake/Fairy Cake Cake Stand - £25 (NOW SOLD)

I know I have many more items but it’s getting late so if there is something you are especially after let me know and I’ll have a look for you!

Thanks for looking J

p.s Sorry the pictures I added don't seem to appear. Please use the link below to pics on photobox.

10 replies

Latest activity by louisebxxx, 12 of February of 2009 at 17:33
  • R
    Beginner October 2008
    roccoco1 ·
    • Hide content

Mandy you have mail :-)

• R
    Beginner October 2008
    roccoco1 ·
    • Hide content

Just an update .......I've uploaded a number of pics to photobox on this link below as I was struggling to get them to appear on the above.

https://www.photobox.co.uk/album/92927111

I also have the following for sale:

1 x silver back necklace - the chain hangs right down the back with a silver charm to the end....very pretty if your dress is backless :-)

1 x Pineapple Ab's exerciser - only used up to the wedding and worked wonders for me as I'm not too good at sit-up's as I wobble.

1 x Gondola style small basket - ideal for a flowergirl.

1 x Brand new (still in box) Garter with tradition of Garter tossing described on back of box. I was brought this as a pressie, but a friend had let me hers as something borrowed so went with that one instead. It's very pretty and has a blue ribbon on it too :-)

Please email me directly if you'd like any further photos.

• M
    Beginner March 2009
    mandymilo ·
    • Hide content

Just sent you a email thank you

• L
    Beginner May 2009
    Lea8 ·
    • Hide content

Just sent you an email. x

• R
    Beginner October 2008
    roccoco1 ·
    • Hide content

Lea8, Mandymilo and ytrewq .......you all have mail :-)

• S
    Beginner June 2009
    SEH ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Am really interested in you candelabras. Would you consider an offer for all five? and where are you based for collection?

My email is ***********@**********.***.

Many Thanks

Sarah

• xxxsnowbunnyxxx
    Beginner
    xxxsnowbunnyxxx ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, I am interested, in the 2 guest books, the hair diamonds, the monsoon earrings and the princess book.

Tried to email you but it's not working, my email address is ***************@**********.***

Stacy

• R
    Beginner October 2008
    roccoco1 ·
    • Hide content

Snowbunny u have mail

• R
    Beginner October 2008
    roccoco1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi SEH - you have mail :-)

• H
    Beginner May 2009
    honeybun ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm interested in the stole and the earrings, possibly the veil. Could you email me at *************@*****.*** and let me know what price you're looking for... Thanks!

• L
    Beginner November 2009
    louisebxxx ·
    • Hide content

Hi

It won't let me email you.

do you still have

6 x CONFETTI WEBSITE ivory square envelopes

4 x CONFETTI WEBSITE ivory pocket invitation card – minimal charge to cover postage only.

**********@*******.**.**

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics