Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner December 2013

Lots of wedding bits and bobs for sale!!!

LD.M2B, 7 of August of 2011 at 12:13 Posted on For Sale 0 3

Hi all!

I've got a few bits that I no longer have a need for but would be perfect for using in someone else's wedding, and haven't yet sold from a previous thread somewhere on this site!!

I have attached photos of all the items, along with the price I'm looking for. The prices doesn't include p&p as it'll depend on how many items are being bought and where the items are being posted to!

If you have ANY questions at all, please feel free to contact me!!

Lauren x

16 feather butterflies (approx 10cm wide) in pink, orange, turquoise and yellow (4 of each colour) £3 per colour or all 16 for £10 plus p&p

35 pink wine glass butterflies. £3.50 (plus p&p). Silver butterflies now SOLD!

20 (I think - I will check) platinum skeletal leaves. £1.50 each or all for £20.

Size 10 (but fits a small 12) turquoise bridesmaid dress. £30 ono.

80 glass sweetie jars with silver screw top lids. Due to weight of them they'd be pick up only from Essex. Could deliver locally if petrol costs were covered. £40 for the lot, or can be sold individually in sets of 4.

9 large fabric butterflies (with plastic stakes to stand them up outside included). Approximately 40cms wide and 30cms high. 3 pink, 2 orange, 2 purle, 2 yellow. Perfect for decorating the outdoors of a summer wedding or crafting into butterfly wings for flower girls!!

3 replies

Latest activity by LD.M2B, 15 of August of 2011 at 15:08
  • L
    Beginner December 2013
    LD.M2B ·
    • Hide content

Lots of items are still available!! ?

• A
    Beginner December 2025 Essex
    Ashspezz ·
    • Hide content

Hi what size are the glass jars and whereabouts in essex do u live?thanks ashleigh ?

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Please email me at ********@*******.**.** re: the sweetie jars!! im on the suffolk essex border!!!

• L
    Beginner December 2013
    LD.M2B ·
    • Hide content

You have mail!! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics