Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

LP Cake Stands and Bowls

BeccaI, 22 July, 2012 at 11:40 Posted on For Sale 0 7

We have some fantastic 3 tier Cake Stands available, made from recycled LP's. They are perfect to display cakes or pastries at your wedding.

We also have large bowls (12inch LPS) and Small bowls (7inch LPS) available which are perfect to fill with sweets for your guests to enjoy.

Cake Stands are £9.00 each, or deals can be done if multiple are orders.

Large bowls £5.00 each and small bowls £2.50 each. Again, if multiples are ordered, deals can be done Smiley smile

Thank You

Becca x

7 replies

Latest activity by BeccaI, 1 August, 2012 at 15:25
  • A
    Beginner May 2013
    ANJELICANJ ·
    • Hide content

Hi there

Wow I love these!!

Whereabouts are you for collection, I am very intersted in the bowls... I love the cake stands too but we get a cake in with our wedding package so wouldnt be abkle to use them :-(

How much would you do a deal on for all of the bowls?

Thanks x

• B
    BeccaI ·
    • Hide content

Hello

Smiley smile

How many big/small bowls would you be after? We actually have a lot more than is shown in the pictureSmiley smile

We are based in Loughborough, le12, you?

Thank you

Becca x

• A
    Beginner May 2013
    ANJELICANJ ·
    • Hide content

Hi

We are in Plymouth but my parents are in Burton on Trent, I may be able to persuade them to collect for me!

I would be intersted in the large ones, maybe 8 - 10? Do you have many with blue ish / white / silver colour labels?

Do you think one of the cake stands would be sturdy enough to hold some tongs and scoops?

Thanks x

• B
    BeccaI ·
    • Hide content

I work in derby quite a lot, so could meet your parents at derby/ burton services, opposite the Toyota plant if we could find a time I'm out that way and they are free?

We could find ten with blue/silver/white no problem Smiley smile.

As for the cake stand, yes I would say so, they are stronger than they look I think Smiley smile we have then with silver handles, or gold handles.

What would you say to £50, for ten big bowls AND a cake stand? And delivered to the service station to your parents, unless they were happy to collect?

Let me know Smiley smile

Thank you

Becca x

• A
    Beginner May 2013
    ANJELICANJ ·
    • Hide content

Hiya again

Thank you for reply. H2b isnt sure if he likes them that much :-( I think they are really nice. We will have a think and if I can persuade him I will come back to you.

Thank you, and sorry

Andrea x

• B
    BeccaI ·
    • Hide content

Hey!

No worries, if you could let me know either way please that'd be great,

Thank you

Becca x

• B
    BeccaI ·
    • Hide content

These fit between 12 and 15 large ish cupcakes on Smiley smile

X

• B
    BeccaI ·
    • Hide content

This is one of the bowls gift wrapped filled with sweets. they are fab on tables without gift wrapping for your guests to help themselves, but the small LPS make FAB favors, filled and gift wrapped Smiley smile sorry the pic quality isnt the best.... Smiley sad

This is an example of the Cake Stands in use - They look FAB!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics