Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner

Maggie Sottero Arden wedding dress

laurendar, 28 of July of 2010 at 12:21 Posted on For Sale 0

Hi,

I am seeling my Maggie Sottero Arden wedding dress from her Couture range. Worn once, professionally dry cleaned by hand and professionally boxed in a beautiful box wrapped in tissue and tied with a ribbon for storage...
The dress is a one-piece, strapless, A-line gown with lace-up or zipper over inner lace-up closure. It is a beautiful champange light antique gold colour with Ivory lace. This gown features a soft sweetheart neckline and a romantic A-line silhouette. Embellished Alen¡on lace accentuates the bodice and encircles the bottom hem with a scalloped edge. This dress has a beautiful train and really makes a statment.

I am 5ft 8 and a size 10 with a 32B cup size, would also suit a bigger cup size as the dress is corsett fitted at the back so can be pulled in and let out. It has a hidden bustle already in place at the back so you can tie the train up if you wish as i did when it came to dancing.

This dress really is a princess dress, it has so much detail in it with beautiful beading, lace and the corsett ribbon back is divine..... I adored wearing it on my special day but now its time for someone else to enjoy it on their special day.. I have so many pictures of all aspects of the dress please let me know if you would like pictures and i will email them over....

Location of the dress - Essex, UK

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics