Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner July 2009

MAGGIE SOTTERO ARIANA TAFFETA FOR SALE

LillyL, 30 of August of 2009 at 21:30 Posted on For Sale 0

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my Maggie Sottero Ariana taffeta dress as I got married recently and am trying to recoup some of the costs.

I bought it brand new for £899.

It's ivory.

It's a US size 8, not sure what size that is in the UK?? Think it's a 10 or 12? But will check with the bridal shop I bought it from. The dress has a corset back with a modesty panel.

The dress is the "petite length" as opposed to the "regular length". The fit was perfect and it required no alterations apart from to the length. I'm 5 foot 3 and I wore 8cm heels so the dress would fit someone about 5 foot 6.

The dress looks absolutely stunning on!!

I live in SW London and am happy for you to pop around to look at the dress and try it on.

Since my wedding last month the dress has been hung up in a smoke free and pet free home.

Please see the link below to see the dress advertised on the Maggie Sottero website:

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3097

The Maggie Sottero website describes the dress as:

"One-piece, strapless, slim A-line, corset back gown with sweetheart neckline. The gown features ruched detailing asymmetrically falling from the neckline to the side waistline. Swarovski crystals, seed beads, bugle beads, and pearls create a stunning accent on the neckline, skirt, and picking up the chapel train, creating a gorgeous waterfall effect."

If anyone is interested please let me know and I'll send you some photos of me wearing it.

Re the price I'm open to offers but was thinking somewhere in the region of £300.

Am happy to post dress or for you to collect or if you live nearby I'll drop the dress around to you

My email address is ***********@*****.***

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics