Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner August 2012

Maggie Sottero Dress size 10/12 wanted x

BlushingBride2012, 24 of February of 2011 at 21:59 Posted on Wanted 0 6

I am looking for one of the below maggie dresses. I would even be willing to just borrow it and pay. Im on a very very tight budget but not happy for the dress i have put down a deposit on.

The dresses i like are all maggie sottero:

Geneva (my fav)

Barcelona

Noelle

Doreen

Genivieve

Natasha

Evelyn

Thanks everyone so much. Or even if you could suggest a dressmaker, excellent online shop etc.

xx

6 replies

Latest activity by FionaWalker, 4 of April of 2011 at 18:30
  • plantaseed
    Beginner January 2012
    plantaseed ·
    • Hide content

I have this one, Madison, I was around size 10 and 5ft 3/4" high with a large heel....

2 piece, lace up back, worn once and dry cleaned...

It's on pre-loved if you want to contact me. (Berkshire)

• sarahb3426
    Beginner June 2012
    sarahb3426 ·
    • Hide content

Aww i don't blame you wanting a Maggie Sottero dress, they are gorgeous! I have a Maggie Sottero "Brianna", i get married June 2012, not sure what your dresses are like that you stated, but mine is quite slim fitting but with a chapel length train and am hoping to get a chapel length veil to go with it x

Good luck in your search x

• L
    Beginner April 2012
    LittleMissB ·
    • Hide content

Have you considered Ebay ?

• B
    Beginner August 2012
    BlushingBride2012 ·
    • Hide content

Toniwise:

Can you keep me posted with how your dress turns out, i dont mind having a replica. I just dont have a big budget, cant wait to hear how it looks, xx

• J
    Beginner January 2007
    JoannamBennett ·
    • Hide content

I have a Maggie Sottero Olympia Couture Wedding Dress I live in Swindon Wiltshire

See here for details

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=olympia&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=15&style=A3332&moreOptions=1

• F
    Beginner March 2011
    FionaWalker ·
    • Hide content

I have autumn royale in a US 8 (I am a UK 10/12). Not sure if this is the style you're looking for as haven't looked up any of the other dressed you like. The detail is in the style of the dress rather than the beading. Felt amazing to wear. Let me know if you'd like me to e mail me you a pic of me in the dress.

Fiona

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics