Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner July 2010

Maggie Sottero Phillipa Wedding Dress size 10

hannahcraske, 22 of October of 2008 at 15:23 Posted on Wanted 0 6

Title says it all really - let me know if you are getting married in one or have one as my wedding is not until 2010 !

6 replies

Latest activity by george12, 16 of December of 2008 at 12:15
  • Saracroft251
    Beginner August 2010
    Saracroft251 ·
    • Hide content

Hi hannah, exactly when in 2010 is the big day?

I have a maggie Sottero phillipa in size 10 Ivory undeneath a gold lace overlay, but my wedding is 2010 (Aug 14th)

Also - just to let you know preloved.com have loads of philippa dresses for sale. if mine is no good to you.

That is where I got mine and the website site is great x x

• H
    Beginner July 2010
    hannahcraske ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

Our wedding is in July 2010... I also found out last week that I would need a 10 !

I think our weddings may be a bit too close together to get that one organised, but thank you anyway. Will check out preloved though !

• K
    Beginner April 2009
    kristia ·
    • Hide content

I have a size 10 light gold with ivory overlay that I'm getting ready to sell. It's never been worn or altered. I was going to list it on Ebay this weekend, but if you're interested please let me know! This dress is amazing and give you those curves~!

Happy wedding!

• H
    Beginner July 2010
    hannahcraske ·
    • Hide content

That sounds v interesting... How much were you thinking of selling it for ?

• K
    Beginner April 2009
    kristia ·
    • Hide content

I just sold the dress this morning, so sorry I couldn't help you faster. The dress is certainly amazing!

• K
    Beginner May 2009
    katyhall12 ·
    • Hide content

Hey, i've been looking about whether i can tlak about my business on hitched but i couldn't find anything saying no...so if it's not allowed i'm really sorry. I just wanted to suggest my site, we custom make dresses for people on budgets, at least it'd be new but it wouldn't have the designer label. Our dressmakers used to work for mggie sottero, davids bridal, alfred angelo...they know what they're doing haha. if i can help email me ********@*************.**.** and i'll show you my site and pictures so you can see the quality we have.

• G
    Beginner January 2008
    george12 ·
    • Hide content

Just keep patience by july it will be available any how.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics