Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emmark
Beginner September 2008

Maggie Sottero SD3008 Destinations Wedding Dress Size 12

Emmark, 1 of October of 2008 at 14:59 Posted on For Sale 0 7

Maggie Sottero SD2008 Wedding Dress Size 12 in Diamond White. This dress is in the current destinations range and can be viewed on the Maggie Sottero website.

Chiffon and lace create this romantic gown featuring a plunging neckline with delicate lace cap sleeves. The chiffon panels float to the hemline from the empire waist. A spaghetti corset closure creates the romantic back feature.

I wore this dress at my wedding in Orlando, Florida for less than 2 hours. It is perfect for weddings abroad as it is very light weight and only weighs 7ibs.

I did have the top part of the dress altered to make it smaller around the bust area, but the seamstress left enough material on the dress for it to be made bigger if required.

The dress may require dry cleaning, as the bottom hem has slight dust marks, but it was a dry day and you can only see the marks when up close.

Please email me for pictures...

I brought this dress a couple of months ago for £300, Please make me an offer.

Thank You

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?line=d&page=4&style=SD3008

7 replies

Latest activity by madwife, 12 of March of 2009 at 17:53
  • Emmark
    Beginner September 2008
    Emmark ·
    • Hide content

?

• T
    Beginner May 2009
    TinaM2b ·
    • Hide content

Hi Em I've just had a look at your dress and i'ts absolutely beautiful, just the sort of thing i've been looking for. Unfortunately as i'm on a very small budget i would only be able to offer you about £100 possibly stretching to £125. Tina

• Emmark
    Beginner September 2008
    Emmark ·
    • Hide content

Hi Tina,

You have mail ?

Thanks

Emma

• J
    Beginner
    JoKennedy ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I have been looking for this exact dress in all the retailers who sell MS near me and none of them stock it. Is the dress still for sale?

Thanks,

Jo

• Emmark
    Beginner September 2008
    Emmark ·
    • Hide content

Hi Jo,

The dress is still for sale. I live in Leicestershire if you wanted to view it or try it on?

Ill email you with some further details.

Thanks

Emma

• Emmark
    Beginner September 2008
    Emmark ·
    • Hide content

?

• Emmark
    Beginner September 2008
    Emmark ·
    • Hide content

?

• M
    Beginner June 2010
    madwife ·
    • Hide content

Hi, i have been looking for somewhere that stocks that dress (which i guess you have sold by now) can i ask where you bought it from? i also live in leicestershire dont really want to ring every Maggie sottero stockist!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics