Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L

Martina Liana Designer Wedding Dress (Essence) Ivory Silk : For Sale

LOUNOVEMBERBRIDE, 18 of February of 2010 at 22:20 Posted on For Sale 0 1

Worn once for my wedding November 2009, excellent condition, cleaned, absolutely gorgeous, UK size 12, no alterations, finished length 54inches, lace up back (picture shows zip back). Martina Liana style 214, ivory dupioni silk, cost £1395 new, open to offers, I love this dress and loved wearing it but I'm reluctant to let it sit in a box for the rest of it's life, would love somebody else to have a fantastic day wearing it too!

Strapless gown with removable Swarovski Crystal and Diamante belt. A small band of beading is around the hemline, lovely and sparkly.

More pics available if anybody interested on https://www.flickr.com/photos/46107628@N08/sets/72157623102241124/

1 replies

Latest activity by LOUNOVEMBERBRIDE, 19 of February of 2010 at 07:34
  • M
    Beginner
    maahi ·
    • Hide content

Hello I have tried on a couple of different wedding dresses and they all seem to be made in china. I love the wedding dresses by Martina Liana and want to make an appointment to go try them on. However i can't see myself wearing a wedding dress made in china. Not that there is anything wrong with it but i just never pictured that for my wedding dress.

• L
    LOUNOVEMBERBRIDE ·
    • Hide content

I can't disagree, I guess that is just the way of our world nowadays, I know the last shipment point was Australia for my dress (Essence Home), it could have been made in China before then, I really don't know to be honest. What I do know is that the quality is fantastic and was worth every penny, I tried on loads of dresses and this was the only one that I felt 100% secure in, it's also been cleaned and looks like brand new so I guess that says something...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics