Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Liverbird
Beginner August 2012

Miscellany of wedding items (still to sell: cream vases, metal urns, navy pageboy suit and pink/navy/white paper lanterns)

Liverbird, 7 of January of 2013 at 16:17 Posted on For Sale 0 23

Well it's been some months since our lovely wedding in August and it's time to reclaim the spare room! So here's some of the stuff we need to shift, collection from Abingdon, Oxfordshire for the heavier/fragile items although I am happy to look at postage costs for the lighter/smaller things. Paypal or cash on collection please.

10 x cream ceramic vases (used for table centrepieces as pictured). These stand roughly 26cm tall, 7cm wide opening at the top. Heavy so collection only please. Looking for £3.50 per vase or £30 for them all.

2 x IKEA Socker metal urn style vases, approx 25cm tall. Unused, so looking for £8 for the pair.

1 x Monsoon 'Noah' 4 piece suit in navy pinstripe, size 5-6 years. Worn once by our nephew who was our pageboy. Comprises jacket, trousers, shirt and tie. Looking for £17.

9 x white IKEA double sided Tolsby frames (used for table names/menus as pictured). There may be another one floating around somewhere to make 10 in total, if I can find it! These take 6x4" pictures. Looking for £5 for the lot. SORRY THESE HAVE NOW SOLD

2 x artificial bay trees with cream roses (used for church doorway as pictured), height 127cm approx. Very sturdy and pretty realistic! Ribbon not included, but you could add your own. Heavy so collection only please. Looking for £40 for them both but will consider near offers. SORRY THESE HAVE NOW SOLD

1 x 20m approx length of pink & white and blue & white checked gingham bunting (used to decorate marquee). Looking for £8. SORRY THIS HAS NOW SOLD

1 x large rectangular chalkboard (used for table plan as pictured). Approx dimensions 86cm x 129cm. This still has the writing on and I think will probably need a coat of blackboard paint to cover it up. This is huge (used to hang in a cafe!) so collection only and I am looking for £20. SORRY THIS HAS NOW SOLD

1 x medium rectangular chalkboard (used for welcome/timetable sign as pictured). Approx dimensions 58cm x 71cm. This still has the writing on and I think will probably need a coat of blackboard paint to cover it up. Will post this one (at cost) - looking for £8. SORRY THIS HAS NOW SOLD

I have a large arch shaped mirror (as pictured below) that we used for our drinks menu too, although again this still has the writing on and I'm not sure how you would get it off - maybe nail polish remover?? Approx dimensions 61cm x 91cm. Tis heavy, so collection only, but you can have it for £5 if you are willing to take it off my hands! SORRY THIS HAS NOW SOLD

1 x glass dispenser urn thingy – holds 3 gallon/11.3 litres. This is large, heavy and fragile so collection only. Looking for £30 but will consider near offers. SORRY THIS HAS NOW SOLD

2 x 50g bags of pink/white amaranth petal confetti. Amaranth petals are very small and light so they 'float' in the air for longer, but you'd probably want to mix them with traditional rose petals for greater effect, like I did. This quantity would probably do about 15 - 20 bags, you only need a small amount. You could also use these for decorative effect if you are planning to make homemade soaps as favours. Looking for £2. SORRY THIS HAS NOW SOLD

1 x woven basket with handles, we used this to display our confetti packets. Cat not included! Looking for £3. SORRY THIS HAS NOW SOLD

1 x pink fabric heart shaped wreath, polystyrene base so lightweight. Approx 25cm at widest point. Looking for £6. SORRY THIS HAS NOW SOLD

We also have more things to shift, including round white tablecloths and napkins, navy blue wide gingham checked runners/squares and paper lanterns/honeycomb paper balls in pink, navy and white. Please do message me for further details if you are interested in these.

Please send all enquiries to ****************@*******.**.******************@hotmail.co.uk for quickest response, as I don't often get chance to check Hitched!

Thanks!

Additions/amendments 22-01-2013

- 8 x 108" round white tablecloths. These fit a 5ft table to the floor I think, we had 6ft tables and the drop came to about halfway down. Looking for £7 each one. SORRY THESE HAVE NOW SOLD

- Approx 60-70 white napkins, we started off with 80 but some are unusable now due to staining so I will need to check how many we have left. Looking for about 50p each for these. SORRY THESE HAVE NOW SOLD

23 replies

Latest activity by minimorecambe, 28 of January of 2013 at 15:01
  • K
    Beginner August 2013
    Kirsty1386 ·
    • Hide content

Hi would you post the confetti thank you x

• J
    Beginner September 2013
    jodierosiex ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I really need the tree's!!! My dad works in Oxford so could maybe get him to pick them up? Can pay through PayPal? My email is **********@*******.**.**

• Taylory
    Beginner July 2014
    Taylory ·
    • Hide content

Would really love the confetti if you could post x

• Liverbird
    Beginner August 2012
    Liverbird ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sorry, this has now sold!

• EAC13
    Beginner June 2013
    EAC13 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, are the Tolsby IKEA frames still for sale? Would you be able to post to Scotland?

• EAC13
    Beginner June 2013
    EAC13 ·
    • Hide content

Also, I LOVE the photo of your cat!

• Liverbird
    Beginner August 2012
    Liverbird ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Aww, thanks! I was trying to take a photo of it and the cheeky thing decided it would be an ideal place for him to sit!

Yes the Ikea frames are still available and postage shouldn't be a problem as they are pretty light and can be dismantled flattish. Would you want the lot or are you after a particular number?

• L
    Beginner July 2013
    ljtomlinson1 ·
    • Hide content

HeHello are the blackboards still available?

where a outs in Oxford are you?

• A
    Beginner August 2013
    aimeeh27 ·
    • Hide content

Hello

Congratulations on your wedding!

I'd be interested in the heart wreath. Would you be able to post to Liverpool? I can transfer money straight away through paypal.

What a lovely cat.

thanks

Aimee

(*******@*******.***)

• Liverbird
    Beginner August 2012
    Liverbird ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes they are! I'm in Abingdon

• L
    Beginner July 2013
    ljtomlinson1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Hi frais that's a bit far for us, I'm near Leicester.

Thans tho! Damn would have had them off you!

• Liverbird
    Beginner August 2012
    Liverbird ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Aimee, I have just emailed you!

• Liverbird
    Beginner August 2012
    Liverbird ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

When would you need them by? I have an Aunt near Loughborough that we are planning to visit in the next couple of months, could arrange to meet with you at the same time?

• EAC13
    Beginner June 2013
    EAC13 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, have email you x

• EAC13
    Beginner June 2013
    EAC13 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, have emailed you x

• EAC13
    Beginner June 2013
    EAC13 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya,

Just wondering if you received my email asking how I would go about buying the IKEA frames from you?

• Liverbird
    Beginner August 2012
    Liverbird ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi, yes sorry - I was away last weekend. Just sent you a reply!

• D
    Beginner June 2013
    danielle34570 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I'm interested in the frames if you still have them. How much for postage?

Thanks

• M
    Beginner April 2013
    madaboutyoda ·
    • Hide content

Hi

What size are the tablecloths? I need approx 13 white 120 inch round ones.

Thanks

• Liverbird
    Beginner August 2012
    Liverbird ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes, the Tolsby frames are still available at the moment. Postage would probably be about £5, but I would need to weigh them to check.

• Liverbird
    Beginner August 2012
    Liverbird ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm afraid the tablecloths are 108" round ones, sorry. We had 6ft tables and they came to about halfway down, if that helps. Also, I only have 8 cloths available.

• minimorecambe
    Beginner August 2013
    minimorecambe ·
    • Hide content

Can I ask where you got the image for your table names as we are doing planes for ours and these look perfect.

Thankyou

• Liverbird
    Beginner August 2012
    Liverbird ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It's a bit complicated to explain but we bought a pack of WW2 Aircraft Spotter playing cards (like these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WWII-SPOTTER-PLAYING-CARDS-FRIEND-FOE-AIRCRAFT-ID-/150984794566?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23276521c6), chose the images we wanted to use, scanned those cards in and then edited them in Photoshop so we were just left with the aerial view from above. Then we were able to use the JPEG image whereever we wanted. I downloaded a free veteran typewriter font from Dafont to go with it too.

Hope that helps!

• minimorecambe
    Beginner August 2013
    minimorecambe ·
    • Hide content

Thats brilliant Smiley smile Thankyou very much Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics