Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner January 2007

Monique Lhuillier Wedding Dress For Sale

rubbercow, 29 of September of 2008 at 14:42 Posted on For Sale 0

Designer Monique Lhuillier Wedding Dress/ Bridal Gown

Rare opportunity to buy this stunning Monique Lhuillier Calista wedding dress in near-perfect condition.

Beautiful Ivory Alencon Lace with Silk Charmeuse Slip.
The lace dress has a zipper on the side, v-neck scalloped neckline and high lace back. It is extremely comfortable to wear and its unique vintage style makes it incredibly flattering. US size 10 (bridal/tag size). UK size 12 (could be altered down). I am 5ft 8 and a half, and I wore 2 inch heels, so would be suitable for anyone 5ft 10 and a half tall or under! Very easy to adjust hem to your height (lace trim can be removed and re-tacked) – and to make alterations.
Purchased direct from Monique Lhuillier’s flagship store in Melrose Place, Los Angeles – it has been worn just once!
This particular design is not currently available new anywhere in the UK – although, the only UK stockist to sell Monique L’Huillier bridal gowns does sell one very similar……. for just under £5,000!

Monique Lhuillier is THE designer of the moment for celebrity wedding dresses. Said to be taking over from Vera Wang as the designer-to-the-stars, Lhuillier has designed bridal gowns for Christine Baumgartner’s wedding to Kevin Costner and Britney Spears’ wedding to Kevin Federline amongst others. The New York Magazine has said of this particular dress of hers:

“The ‘Calista’ is revolutionary in its design because of what it did for lace. Monique Lhuillier modernized a classic fabric by taking it into a different category—it’s a very soft dress, like a slip basically—and making it okay to be this slinky on your wedding day.” (In Demand: Wedding Dress, by Mark Ingram for The New York Mag)

Please contact me if you would like to come and try the dress (Bristol) - *****@*********.***

Or check it out on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=200258071191&Category=46510&_trksid=p3907.m29

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics