Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nolan2B
Beginner April 2011

Nathalie French Swarovski crystal Tiara

Nolan2B, 6 of June of 2011 at 13:22 Posted on For Sale 0

I am selling my gorgeous tiara that is by Nathalie French. Much as I would love to keep this we already have our children, 2 boys, no neices on either side & I just don't think they will have quite the appreciation a girl would have for it in years to come! I would also like someone else to enjoy wearing it as much as I did. I don't have the original box unfortunately as it got thrown away in the chaos of clearing away & packing everything up at the venue the next morning. I will of course post it in a box & package it well to protect it in postage or you are more than welcome to collect in person with prior arrangement. I believe it cost around £125 but was bought for me so I don't have a receipt. I would like £45 but am open to sensible offers. I guess postage would be between £5 & £10 with insurance in case it goes walkies. Taken from the Nathalie French website: T320 Lucille Tiara
BEST SELLER! A beautiful fitting Tiara with a blend of cut and whole crystals, available in silver and gold. Centre height 3.5cm. The shape of the Tiara band is unique and fits perfectly. Viewings are also welcome with prior arrangement. I am selling other wedding bits including the jewellery set I had custom made in Oriental Pearl to go with this gorgeous Tiara.It is quite heavy as it is a very well made and sturdy tiara not like some cheaper tiaras made of wire. Some of the crystal beads are threaded on so they spin & move reflecting the light beautifully as you move. It really is worth a look if you are local because you cannot capture that in a picture.

• L
    Beginner April 2014
    LuxuriousIvoryDecor107 ·
    • Hide content

By any chance do u still have this for sale

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics