Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

beccak
Beginner September 2014

Navy blue, pink & cream decorations + shepherd's crooks + cake stand

beccak, 5 of November of 2014 at 22:08 Posted on For Sale 0 11

I have various decorations from our September wedding for sale. I haven't worked out any prices yet so if you're interested in something please let me know and I will give you a price + postage. Items could also be collected from Bath or near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.

Below photos are taken from my TOG's blog but show most things.

A) Navy blue lace table runners - 10m total length, cut in two (one slightly longer than other)

B) 20 navy & white lace napkin rings (may have a few more)

C) 4 cream lace-effect metal vases

D) 4 x pale pink lace edge effect candle plates

E) 4 foam peony bouquets (greenery in photos was fresh)

F) 3 wall hangings - I made these myself; they are paper rosettes stuck to a plastic sheet background - not heavy & stayed up fine using Command strips

I also have:

G) 3 x cream & 3 x peach foam rose bouquets (I put 1 peach & 1 cream together in above photo)

H) 10 x white shepherd's crooks

I) About 15m x 24cm wide ivory organza on a roll

J) 14.5 inch diameter white pedestal cake stand

Give me a shout if you want more details or prices ?

11 replies

Latest activity by Mrsmooretobe, 14 of November of 2014 at 14:24
  • P
    Beginner August 2015
    Purplecake ·
    • Hide content

Gorgeous photos! I'm sorry i'm not after to buy - I only need 1 shepherds crook and i'd hate to put you down to having an odd number of them! But may i please ask where you got them? Only want one singular to support something but don't know where they be bought from! Thanks if you don't mind x

• beccak
    Beginner September 2014
    beccak ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Purplecake. I actually got them from another bride who decided not to use them anymore; I'm not sure where she bought them from originally (but I know she was based in Scotland) but I looked high & low for white ones and couldn't find them in the shops anywhere. Black ones are fairly easy to come by at garden centres if you search for 'border hooks'

e.g. http://www.charliesdirect.co.uk/gardman-lantern-border-hook-1-2m

or if you're only having one and want a bit of a fancier one, I thought these were pretty http://www.blackcountrymetalworks.co.uk/garden-shepherds-crooks.htm

• N
    Beginner May 2015
    nixy3 ·
    • Hide content

How much are you looking for for your shepherds crooks please, I could collect from High Wycombe x

• beccak
    Beginner September 2014
    beccak ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi, for all 10 crooks it'll be £30. Collection would be from my parents who live in a village 5 miles from Wycombe. I'm visiting them next weekend so could have them there for you to collect by Saturday 15th.

Let me know if you want me to put them aside for you Smiley smile

• beccak
    Beginner September 2014
    beccak ·
    • Hide content

Hi Nixy3 - are you still interested in the shepherd's crooks? I'm driving to my parents tonight so can take them with me if you want.

Or if there's anything else that people want and can collect from HP16 postcode area let me know today!

• M
    Beginner May 2015
    Mrsmooretobe ·
    • Hide content

Hiya!

how much are you looking for the cake stand? i can't find a 14inch white cake stand anywhere!!

Thanks x

• LittleMissPanda
    Beginner October 2015
    LittleMissPanda ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

Lovely photos Smiley smile
    Do you still have the cream lace-effect metal vases for sale?

Thanks

• beccak
    Beginner September 2014
    beccak ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know the feeling, it took me forever to find this one! It cost me £35 + postage so I'm looking for £25 + postage, unless you can collect. I should be able to send it with MyHermes for about £5 I think. Let me know if you'd like it!

• beccak
    Beginner September 2014
    beccak ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes, I still have these. If you'd like to take all 4, this would be £10. Royal Mail 1st Class delivery would be £3.50.

• LittleMissPanda
    Beginner October 2015
    LittleMissPanda ·
    • Hide content

Excellent, can I have all 4 posted please?
    Smiley smile

• beccak
    Beginner September 2014
    beccak ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Of course Smiley smile I will (try to!) PM you now about payment & delivery.

• M
    Beginner May 2015
    Mrsmooretobe ·
    • Hide content

They really are so hard to come by! That's a great price, thanks. Would you be able to send some pics to *********@***.**.**? also, I'm in NI (BT23 4NN) if you could get a price for postage!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics