Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S

Never Used Wedding Items

Sonja1976, 25 of August of 2008 at 15:56 Posted on For Sale 0 8

I have a few bits and pieces which were bought for my wedding but were never used. I have listed these on ebay but if you are interested please reply for more details.

I have the following items for sale:

54 x Wedding Thank You Cards - White card with silver hearts, message inside card reads, Thank you for your lovely gift it was very kind of you. - Willing to sell for £6.50 + P&P.

1 x Crystal Marsh Tiara - BNWT in perfect condition. Stunning swarovski rhinestone crystals set in a silver plated setting. The crystals are also all along the base of this tiara. Height. 4.5cm x Width. 14cm (All sizes are approx.) - Cost £14.99 - Willing to sell for £10.00 + P&P.

I also have a wedding dress which has only been worn for photos to sell.

White Wedding Dress - Princess Style - Size 10. Tulle embroidered with sequins over a satin skirt. short train.

Will need pressing due to packaging. I have photos available for all of the above items so please email me if you would like further information on any of these items. **************@*****.**.**

Thanks for looking.

8 replies

Latest activity by donnaharker, 27 of August of 2008 at 20:20
  • D
    Beginner June 2009
    donnaharker ·
    • Hide content

Hi hun, would you split the ty cards? will be looking for 50, and what price could you do for them and the 3 x usher cufflinks, fob cufflinks and fog cufflinks inc p & p ?

thanks Donna x

• S
    Sonja1976 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Donna,

I am happy to split the cards as they come in packs of 6 you would get 54 cards. For the 5 sets of cufflinks and the 54 cards including postage and packing (recorded delivery) it would be £30

Is that ok?

Sonja

• D
    Beginner June 2009
    donnaharker ·
    • Hide content

Hi hun, would you take £27? sorry always trying to scrimp those extra few pounds, every penny counts lol!

if so what is your paypal addy (if that's how you would like paying.)

xx

• S
    Sonja1976 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Donna,

£27 is fine. Yes paypal would be great. my address is *****@***********.*******.**.** I will mail recorded delivery as soon as I receive the money via paypal.

Hope the wedding goes well.

Best wishes,

Sonja

• D
    Beginner June 2009
    donnaharker ·
    • Hide content

Paid hun ty very much, i will pm you my address (if i can work out how to) as it's my sisters paypal account so it has her address on it x

• D
    Beginner June 2009
    donnaharker ·
    • Hide content

Ok couldn't work it out so i have emailed it to you lol x

• S
    Sonja1976 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Received the money via paypal and will post to the address you emailed me tomorrow.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Sonja

• D
    Beginner June 2009
    donnaharker ·
    • Hide content

Thanks hun, i will let you know when i recieve them x

• D
    Beginner June 2009
    donnaharker ·
    • Hide content

Hi hun, just to let you know i recieved my stuff today and it's perfect ty very much xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics