Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Beginner May 2013

NEW Beautiful dusty pink bridesmaid dresses (perfect for shabby chic/vinatge theme)

Prettyinpinkbride, 22 of March of 2012 at 14:30 Posted on For Sale 0 5

11 Beautifully unique dusty pink Next dresses

I bought my bridemaid dresses a while ago and have now decided there not going to work. I know typical. I have five new dresses with tags and 5 that have been worn once and professionally dry cleaned. There from Next and were discontinued as I bought them. I saw them on a thread on here, feel in love so bought as many as I could new from Next then tracked down 6 more on ebay to be cut up for flower girl sash's and cravats. There all in lovely condition and really unique. Only changed my mind as one of my bridesmaid has a birthmark down her leg that she hates and she is not comfortable in a short dress. The following picture's are from another brides wedding blog where I originally saw them on.

Then a picture of 8 of them on my sofa

Im in Dartford Kent, you welcome to come try/view dresses. Will courier for extra. £50 each for new dresses. £35 for dry cleaned ones. Open to offers on more than one xxx

Sizes
One new size 8 SOLD
Two new size 10 ONE SOLD ONE LEFT
Two new size 12

One dry cleaned size 8 SOLD
One dry cleaned size 10 SOLD
Two dry cleaned size 12
Two dry cleaned size 14

***************@*******.**.**

5 replies

Latest activity by Prettyinpinkbride, 28 of March of 2012 at 21:21
  • cford09
    Beginner March 2013
    cford09 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Do you still have these dresses? Are they more of a pinky pink or a lilacy pink? They look pinky on the top and third picture but lilacy on the second and your own picture.

Many thanks

• P
    Beginner May 2013
    Prettyinpinkbride ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I do still have them yes.

They are definitely more pink. Like the 1st and 3rd picture. I can take some more picture's for you but I think I need to do it in day light as the picture on the sofa was at night.

They are lovely dresses and very unique, hope that helps x

• cford09
    Beginner March 2013
    cford09 ·
    • Hide content

It would be great if I could see a picture in daylight so I can get a better idea if they will match :-) I only actually need 2 but im based in Nottingham, would they need to be collected?

Many thanks!

• P
    Beginner May 2013
    Prettyinpinkbride ·
    • Hide content

Im more than happy to courier them to you. If you email me the sizes you would like at ***************@*******.**.** I will send you some more pictures Smiley smile xxx

• P
    Beginner May 2013
    Prettyinpinkbride ·
    • Hide content

Two dresses Sold ?

• P
    Beginner May 2013
    Prettyinpinkbride ·
    • Hide content

Two more dresses sold!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles