Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

CatyCoughdrop
Beginner July 2011

Now eBay bargains - Rustic Wedding Items For Sale: ****with pics**** vintage suitcase, photobooth props, vases, wine glasses...

CatyCoughdrop, 2 of August of 2011 at 12:03 Posted on For Sale 0 30

Hi,

We've got a few bits for sale from our wedding on Friday, we are based in Normanton, West Yorkshire (near J31 on the M62) and collection is preferred with some of the heavier items but I can check p&p on smaller items if anyone is interested.

Bunting
25 metres+ of handmade cotton bunting in pale pink and green shades, various patterns including floral, spots, gingham etc - £30 SOLD

Table Cloths
4 x handmade cotton table cloths, each table cloth measures approx 19ft long x 4ft 8 inch wide - We used them to cover 4 long tables that were 18ft x 2 1/2 ft and there was plenty of overhang on each side - they can be cut to size easily, we've hemmed ours but the material won't fray if you left them un-hemmed. Off white for that rustic look as they are made from calico - £40 (or table cloths and hessian runners bought together - £50) SOLD
Hessian Table Runners
4 x handmade soft hessian table runners, each runner measures approx 22ft long x 1ft+ wide - they can be cut to size easily, and any frayed bits trimmed once you've set them on the table. Natural hessian colour, not dyed - £20 (or table cloths and hessian runners bought together - £50) SOLD

Vases - now on Gumtree for local collection

Strung Jars with Tea Lights

Giant Garden Game - Jenga

Kingfisher Giant Tower Jenga-style garden game, contains 60 wooden blocks in original box. Each block measures 21cm x 5cm x 3.4cm and the tower stands over 64 centimetres tall when complete - £15 SOLD

Giant Garden Game - Connect 4

Kingfisher Giant 4-in-a-Row Connect 4-style garden game. It's made from foam (red & blue) so it's light even though it's in a big box (original). When it's set up it measures 47.5cm high and 70.5cm wide - £10 SOLD

Giant Garden Game - Snakes & Ladders/Twister

Kingfisher Giant Snakes & Ladders, with Tangled - a version of Twister on the reverse. The mat measures 150cm x 150cm, and has a giant inflatable dice, all in the orignal box - £5 SOLD

Brown Paper Bags

Martha Stewart Paper Punch

Lettercase Stamp

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250877791025?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D250877791025%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

DIY changable self inking rubber stamp with black ink, it contains the full alphabet (capital letters) numbers and symbols so can stamp several lines at a time SOLD

Thanks

x Cate

30 replies

Latest activity by MrsBtoBe2012, 6 of February of 2012 at 09:24
  • gemchoo
    Beginner May 2012
    gemchoo ·
    • Hide content

Could i possibly jump the queue and ask if itd be possible for you to email me a couple of pics please? the vintage suitcase and the photobooth props if poss!

*******@***.***

Thanks! Gem x

• schiocco
    Beginner July 2012
    schiocco ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm very interested in the bunting and have emailed you. Thanks x

• CatyCoughdrop
    Beginner July 2011
    CatyCoughdrop ·
    • Hide content

Hi Gem,

I've sent you a couple of emails

• CatyCoughdrop
    Beginner July 2011
    CatyCoughdrop ·
    • Hide content

Schiocco, I got your email and have replied Smiley smile

• CatyCoughdrop
    Beginner July 2011
    CatyCoughdrop ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I've added the other items to this post, still unable to add pics so feel free to email me for pics/more info. Pictures available for everything mentioned.

Thanks,

• Zoexx
    Beginner July 2012
    Zoexx ·
    • Hide content

Hi, how much would p&p be for the connect 4

Zoe x

• C
    Beginner April 2012
    Charwillis ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Please could you send me pics of the strung lights with tealights and the lettercase stamps?

**********@*******.***

Thanks

Charlotte

x

• CatyCoughdrop
    Beginner July 2011
    CatyCoughdrop ·
    • Hide content

Hi Zoe,

I'll check the p&p out tomorrow when the post office re-opens and get back to you.

Thanks,

x

• CatyCoughdrop
    Beginner July 2011
    CatyCoughdrop ·
    • Hide content

Hi Charlotte,

I've sent the pics to your email address with a bit more info

Thanks,

x

• C
    Beginner March 2012
    cupcake91 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Cate

i am very interested in the hessian table runners please.

i think i sent you an email but I'm not quite sure how to use this site.

if they are still available please can you email me about postage costs as i wouldn't be able to collect them (******.*******@**********.***).

Thanks,

Lauren.

• bls14
    Beginner September 2011
    bls14 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there I am very interested in;

Connect 4

Snake & Ladders/Twister

Hessian Table runners

I would need them posting - are you able to tell me if still available and what postage would be? thanks!

• bls14
    Beginner September 2011
    bls14 ·
    • Hide content

Actually just realised you are very close to my sister so i could get her to come and collect!

• Zoexx
    Beginner July 2012
    Zoexx ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, any update on the p&p for connect 4? x

Zoe x

you can email me if you prefer

**********@*******.***

• C
    Beginner October 2011
    crisbenwedding ·
    • Hide content

Hello! very interested in the tabel runners and jars with tea lights. Please email me ********.******@*****.***

many thanks!

• frecs
    Beginner October 2011
    frecs ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Can I ask where you got your chair covers and sashes from, they are exactly what I am looking for?!

P.S. your room looked lovely

Amy

• sasperella21
    Beginner September 2012
    sasperella21 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

If the photo props, suitcase and Connect 4 are still available could you email me please with an all in price? My email is ************@*******.***. I have family in Huddersfield so I can collect.

Many Thanks

Sarah xx

• CatyCoughdrop
    Beginner July 2011
    CatyCoughdrop ·
    • Hide content

Hi Amy,

Thank you! My best friend designs and makes headpieces, mainly for weddings... so she always has her foot in the door for anything 'wedding-y'. She let me use her chair covers and got the sashes through one of her previous customers. She is a member of hitched called urbanbride.

I know she is wanting to sell the chair covers and sashes rather than hire them out, do you want me to point you in her direction?

Smiley smile

• CatyCoughdrop
    Beginner July 2011
    CatyCoughdrop ·
    • Hide content

Updated with eBay links, will keep updating as and when I add them on eBay. Some items are still for collection though as they are too heavy or large to post!

Thanks x

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Hi are the jars still available?

Are you able to let me know the measurements of the largest ones and how many of these larger ones there are?

• L
    Beginner May 2013
    Lucy88 ·
    • Hide content

Oh my goodness i want all of this! I bet your wedding is/was amazing!!

What is still available please

• CatyCoughdrop
    Beginner July 2011
    CatyCoughdrop ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooohh - thank you!!! It was fab, just how I wanted it Smiley smile

I've updated the post with 'crossings out' where things are sold and links to eBay where I've got the items on there... but still available inc

vases

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15-Clear-Glass-Vases-/250876235215?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Decorative_Accents_LE&hash=item3a69638dcf

wine glasses

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-Clear-Glass-Flute-Shaped-Wine-Glasses-/250876209426?pt=UK_HG_DrinkingGlassware_RL&hash=item3a69632912

vintage suitcase and photobooth props

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Suitcase-containing-Fancy-Dress-Props-/250876185932?pt=Adult_Fancy_Dress_UK&hash=item3a6962cd4c

strung jars with tea lights

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250877522685?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D250877522685%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

brown paper bags

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-Recycled-Kraft-Paper-Bags-brown-/250876429270?pt=UK_Packaging_Materials&hash=item3a696683d6

Martha Stewart paper punch

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Martha-Stewart-Deep-Edge-Punch-Flower-Bed-/250877446915?pt=UK_Crafts_Cardmaking_Scrapbooking_DieCutting_Punches_EH&hash=item3a69760b03

lettercase stamp

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250877791025?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D250877791025%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Also still available but not on eBay yet (will add links to post once on)

seed envelopes

baskets

umbrellas

Hope this helps

Thanks,

x Cate

• Banana88
    Beginner May 2012
    Banana88 ·
    • Hide content

Question about the lettercase stamp .... Might sound silly, but ... does it have more than 1 of each letter? x

• CatyCoughdrop
    Beginner July 2011
    CatyCoughdrop ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi,

Yes, it has around 6 of each letter - and more for letters used more often. Here's the description from eBay, it's a lot more in-depth. If you follow the ebay link on the post above or search using the item number you'll be able to see a picture of the printed font too

x

eBay item number ****

Self Inking DIY Rubber Stamp Kit

with Black Ink for use on Paper & Fabric

This stamp kit contains the heavy duty stamp, a case with the individual letters, numbers and symbols, tweezers for constructing your messages and a black ink pad that inserts inside the stamp.

I'm selling the stamp kit following my wedding. Ideal for home, office, school, crafting... to create and change your own labels/messages/addresses etc and make thousands of impressions

I've included a photo of the printed font as an example, it's the back of our wedding favours. To create your own personalised stamp like this you need to follow the simple steps below, you can change the text as often as you want

Press the stamp down whilst pressing the sides in to activate the locking mechanism. Set your text on the ridges of the stamp base using the tweezers, spelling from right to left. Once your message is complete, press the stamp to release the locking mechanism. Lightly press the stamp (not all the way down) to easily insert the stamp ink pad, and press the stamp down all the way to print.

Contains over 300 letters, numbers, characters and symbols (3mm high) allowing you to create up to four lines of text. If used on fabric it can be washed up to 90°c. The size of the stamp is W 6.2cm x H 8cm x D 3.2cm

• CatyCoughdrop
    Beginner July 2011
  • B
    Beginner
    bettyedith ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I am after 2 sets of the brown bags. I have contacted you through ebay to asked about reduced p and p

let me know if that is ok

thanks p

***********@*******.***

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Bought and paid for the jam jars - thanks!

• L
    Beginner October 2014
    lauralemon ·
    • Hide content

Hi there

i'm interested in your martha stewart paper punch. how much with p&p

laura xx

• CatyCoughdrop
    Beginner July 2011
    CatyCoughdrop ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks, I've sent you a msg via eBay

x

• CatyCoughdrop
    Beginner July 2011
    CatyCoughdrop ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Laura,

Sorry-the Martha Stewart punch sold on eBay yesterday morning!

Thanks,

• M
    Beginner January 2011
    MrsBtoBe2012 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there,

I see the suitcase and props sold on e-bay. I am really interested in them and as my wedding is not until the autumn I was wondering if you could put me in touch with who bought them so I can see if I could buy it off her after her wedding? Any guidance you can offer me would be most appreciated as they would be just perfect for my big day!

Thanks,

MrsBtoBe2012 ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics