Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner December 2008

Ostrich Feathers 20-22" & Tall Singel Stem Vases

kelwhitt, 1 of September of 2009 at 12:54 Posted on For Sale 0 9

I have 96 white ostrich feathers 20-22” of which I used to create the centre pieces for my wedding along with 8 tall single stem vases. I’m willing to sell the feathers and vases separately or together. If sold as individual items, I would like £90 for the feathers originally purchased at £140 and £30 for the 8 vases. I would rather arrange collection for the vases as I’m not sure how well they will travel in the post however, If you would like me to post them then I’ll obtain postage prices. Thanks Kelly

9 replies

Latest activity by ellasyummymummy, 18 of October of 2009 at 23:24
  • caslass
    Beginner April 2010
    caslass ·
    • Hide content

Hi wow they are lush where is it you live and how much are you looking for if bought together??? many thanks carrie

• K
    Beginner December 2008
    kelwhitt ·
    • Hide content

Hi Carrie

I would be looking for £120 total for the feathers and vases.

K x

• K
    Beginner December 2008
    kelwhitt ·
    • Hide content

Oh sorry forgot to say, I live in Portsmouth but I do go up to Bolton every 4-6 week or so, so I'd be happy for collection from up there. Could also give you a few tips on how to put them together too if that would help.

K x

• caslass
    Beginner April 2010
    caslass ·
    • Hide content

Hi thanks for the quick response i think bolton is still a little to far they would have been great aswell i hope you find a buyer soon thanks again gutted Smiley sad

• K
    Beginner December 2008
    kelwhitt ·
    • Hide content

No problem Carrie, thanks for showing an interest. I hope you have an amazing wedding day!

K xxx

• J
    JGregs ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kelly

Very interested in the vases only via postage to the Isle of Wight. Are they still available?

Regards

Jules

• CupcakeQueen
    Beginner January 2011
    CupcakeQueen ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Would you be willing to sell some of the feathers rather than all 96? Would also need these to be posted?

You can always email me at **************@***.***- look forward to hearing from you

Laura x

• E
    Beginner
    ellasyummymummy ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kelly

Just wondering if you still have the feathers for sale would be very interested

Many Thanks

Karenxx

• S
    Beginner September 2010
    sardean ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kel,

Do you still have all the vases and feathers for sale, we are down that way in a couple of weeks and we could collect. Please e-mail me at *********@***.***

Thanks Sarah ?

• E
    Beginner
    ellasyummymummy ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Just wondering if you still have the feathers for sale and vases....Def want them how much..

Thanks

Karen

*******@*******.**.**

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics