Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner May 2011

Phil Collins Wedding Dress PC7980

kezzburton, 23 of July of 2010 at 08:40 Posted on Wanted 0 4

Hi girls,

I have fallen in love with a Phil Collins dress it is the one, but the shops locally to me want too much money for it brand new. I was wondering if there was anyone on here who knew where I could get a preowned / ex display / example of this dress in a size 20. Lukily my wedding isn't until May 2011 so I have time to find it.

I hope someone can help me. I don't mind travelling to find it as it is the one as long as the price and size is right.

Thanks

4 replies

Latest activity by shenyan, 26 of August of 2010 at 04:09
  • tinks269
    Beginner February 2011
    tinks269 ·
    • Hide content

I am getting a phil colins dress as well. Dont know where abouts you are or how much you have been quoted but i know that the Iviry Tower in Plyouth sells them adn as he is based near by it may be that they may be cheaper than your quote. Their number is **** may be worth a quick call. good luck xx

• F
    Beginner August 2008
    fat new mum ·
    • Hide content

Hi

i have this dress for sale http://www.theweddingdresscompany.com/product/phil-collins/pc4319 £350.00 size 20

contact me if you are interested on lp94 @ hotmail . com

Lx

• K
    Beginner May 2011
    kezzburton ·
    • Hide content

Thank you very much but I am only interested in PC 7980 really.

• K
    Beginner May 2011
    kraziekylie ·
    • Hide content

Hi sorry I can't help with the dress hunt kezzburton, I'm really struggling with my own Phil collins dress hunt. Finding his dresses really hard to track down and try on etc, have u looked on ebay though? and preloved sites? I can give you a list of them if you like? Just reply.

I was wondering which Phil Collins dress you got tinks269? I'm looking for PC9970 to look at properly as all the pictures online are very limited. x

• S
    Beginner March 2011
    shenyan ·
    • Hide content

Hi we are a wedding dress factory in china

we can make the dress with your requests

you can give us your pictures

we can make it according to your pictures

my email: ********@*******.***

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups