Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Caroline
Beginner October 2023 Surrey

Photographer not delivered…

Caroline, 25 of November of 2023 at 11:50 Posted on Just Married 0 2
We got married on 6th October and we still haven’t received our wedding photographs. Our contract says sneak peak in Facebook group within 10 days and full gallery in 4-5 weeks. But we’ve had nothing and her Facebook group doesn’t actually seem to exist any more.

I emailed her after 6 weeks to check in and had no reply, so I texted her after 7 weeks and she said she’d been in the hospital after a nasty bike accident a few weeks ago. She even sent me a photo which I thought was a bit odd…
Her communication was pretty poor before the wedding. When my emails bounced, her website went down and her Facebook group didn’t seem to exist any more I obviously panicked a bit. But she turned up on the day and did a fab job.
She’s still having the same web and email troubles. But seems to be responsive by text.
Yesterday she said she’d upload the photos for this morning but nothing has materialised. Any advice on how I handle it from now? I want to be sensitive to her situation but she’s also not delivering and in beech of contract. Makes me sad because I really support small biz and would love to give them all 5*!

2 replies

Latest activity by David, 1 of December of 2023 at 07:10
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Yes all very odd I have to say. If It were me then I would be reaching out to inform my couples but I suppose it depends on how bad the accident was. You say that her communication was poor before the wedding and it seems that has not improved.

There was a post a while back and the poster was also struggling with communication before the wedding, it dose look like a warning sign that if they are bad before then they probably will also be after - even worse when you are trying to access your photos.

So you have not seen any photos from your wedding at all ?

Is she active on social media.

I suggest contacting her again and asking if they have been uploaded yet.

• David
    Beginner January 2024 Lancashire
    David ·
    • Hide content

It's understandable to want your wedding photos in a timely manner after the big day. Given the photographer's accident, a bit more flexibility may be warranted. A gentle nudge via text expressing concern over delays while also wishing them a speedy recovery could help. Request a new estimated delivery date in writing to avoid future confusion. If needed, check state laws on small claims limits in case the situation remains unresolved. For now, benefit of doubt seems fair. Open communication in a spirit of understanding all around may lead to the best outcome. Wishing you those lovely photos soon!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics