Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nyarai
Beginner September 2022 Nottinghamshire

Photographs and Videos

Nyarai, 7 of October of 2022 at 10:08 Posted on Just Married 0 2
Hi I need some advise. We got married over 5 weeks ago. I’ve been trying to get in touch with my photographer and videographer to find out when we will be getting the footages and pics from our wedding. They are not responding, don’t know what to do. I’ve gone back and read the contract and it says that they will be done 2 weeks after the wedding. I understand it must have a busy wedding season for the vendors but it’s been over a month now. How long did it take for you other newlyweds to get your pics/videos after the wedding?

2 replies

Latest activity by Nyarai, 7 of October of 2022 at 15:05
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Is so rude, I get that they are busy as is wedding season, but to not reply at all us not on. I would rather they give a longer timeframe than over commit. If you have a contract that stipulates the timeline, I would send an email/letter confirming that as per the contract you have not received the goods and as such they are now in breach of contract. Ask them to provide the goods within 14 days (put an actual date) and that if you do not receive a response, you will have no choice but to pursue them through the small claims court. to receive the goods or recover the costs for non-service

Seems extreme but it is likely to trigger a response as they won't want a CCJ on their record. we have had a similar issue and we are sadly now at the point of issuing a claim against ours as although he has sent images, we have not had the album we paid extra for, he did reply to say he would refund it, which is fine with me, i can make an album elsewhere, but then has gone deadly silent since i sent the bank details.

wish you all the best, hopefully you will get a reply.

• Nyarai
    Beginner September 2022 Nottinghamshire
    Nyarai ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi thank you for your advice. I’m going to write to them one more time and if I get no response I’m definitely going to consider small claims court coz it’s really frustrating as we cleared their balance well before the wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics