Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner November 2015

PICTURES ADDED! loads for sale; feather shrugs, vintage wedding - take a look - i'm selling everything!!

JHenson1234, 27 of April of 2014 at 14:37 Posted on For Sale 0 29

Lots for sale;

CLOTHING/TIARA/VEIL/BRIDAL/BRIDESMAID/FLOWERGIRL WEAR;

1 x bn pale cream/ivory marabou feather shrug from jasper conran debenhams UNWORN bought for £65, selling £35 - one size fits all

Swarovski crystal tiara stunning bought for £100 selling for £35 (PLEASE MSG ME FOR PICS - THEY ARE ON MY PHONE CAN'T UPLOAD!!)

crystal tipped mid length ivory veil scalloped edge immaculate bought for £110 selling for £30 (PLEASE MSG ME FOR MORE PICS OF DETAIL- THEY ARE ON MY PHONE CAN'T UPLOAD!!)

1 x bn bhs marabou feather pale cream/ivory childs shrug in medium 6-10 yrs bought for £35, selling for £15.

Monsoon emerald green silk oriane dress size 22 £15

Monsoon flowergirl dress in pale ivory (chiffon skirt and taffeta silk top with crystals) aged 7-8 (fits 6 - 10 depending on size of child) with hand-stitched emerald green oriane silk sash which ties into bow at back £15. (MSG ME FOR MORE PICS IF REQUIRED)

4 x adult emerald green silk cravat and hanky sets made from a monsoon oriane dress bought especially to match bridesmaid dresses perfectly £25

1 x child emerald green cravat and hany set made from a monsoon oriane dress bough especially to match bridesmaid dresses perfectly £5

BRIDAL ACCESSORIES/JEWELLERY/BAGS/SHOES;

1 x pair unworn and not tried on (I was going to get ears pierced but didn't bother as had hair down) Lydia Jon Richard crystal earings. art deco - gorgeous £5

bn monsoon bridal pumps size 3 cream/pale ivory satin with pearl detail to front bought for £35 selling for £15

brooch mid heel peep toe wedding shoes size 3 pale cream/ivory with stunning brooch multi jewel/crystal at front only tried on so minimal wear to base used for picture with bouquet only and not worn on day £15 absolutely stunning!!

pale ivory cream brooch vintage satin clutch bag - absolutely stunning with dustbag £15 immaculate

2 x beaded hanging hearts with organza fabric handles - perfect for hanging on yours and your hubbies outfits on the day of the wedding as we did. dark silver/pewter tiny beautiful beads - stunning. looks fab in pictures too.

FABRIC AND LACE;

6 meters cream vintage lace 'ribbon' (don't know how else to describe it!) approx. 1 inch deep £5 (MSG ME FOR PIC IF REQUIRED)

emerald green fabric - a couple of meters approx, satin look and feel £5 (MSG ME FOR PIC IF REQUIRED)

silver fabric - satin look and feel, couple of meters approx £5 (MSG ME FOR PIC IF REQUIRED)

NATURAL ORGANIC PETAL CONFETTI

organic confetti - hand made from dried cream rose petals and various other colour flower petals including lily x 3 large cupfulls (to make 30 small cones) £5 (MSG ME FOR PIC IF REQUIRED)

DECORATIONS/glass tealight holders/STAMPS/ACCESSORIES FOR TABLES/GIFT BOXES/WISHING TREE ACCESSORIES

48 classy and simple glass tealight holders (see pics of wishing tree and gift boxes below to see these) in 2 trays perfect condition £15

2 silver hanging heart crystal candle holders (each side of suitcase below - loads of compliments!) bought for £15 each , selling the pair for £10

A number of 'wishing tree' tags with vintage twine - cream and natural/kraft card luggage tags stamped with 'Eat drink and be married'( SEE PIC BELOW FOR SIZE - STAMP IS ALSO FOR SALE £5) these were stamped on one side, left blank the other for guest messages and hung with vintage twine. £5

'Wishing tree guestbook' sign - a4 size cream background with pale castle watermark, black writing. silver frame £5

Cream wooden double sided wishing tree tag box (PIC ABOVE) with handle and cut out hearts - vintage and really lovely. I'll chuck in a beautiful crystal encrusted pen for your guests to use when writing tags £10

A number of small gift boxes/favour boxes/bridemaid/best man etc gift boxes round and square all kraft (natural) and all matching - emerald green organza ribbon in bows to lids and each has a cream or kraft/natural tag hand stamped 'with love' and a small jewel at the bottom of the tag. £10 the lot

BROOCH BOUQUET KIT

brooch bouquet kit - wires and vintage brooches - please msg me for price. here is a pic of the one I made myself for inspiration

TABLE PLAN, TABLE NUMBERS

vintage table numbers x 6 (NUMBERS 1-5 AND A TOP HAT ONE FOR TOP TABLE): silver frames, vintage original sheet music background with BLACK numbers and BLACK top hat set against it. REALLY gorgeous. I paid £60, selling the lot for £25 (MSG ME FOR PICS AS I CANT UPLOAD FROM MY PHONE : / !)

vintage silver table plan frame - very study and ornate, can be used afterwards as a noticeboard/pin board. Has rustic burlap background fabric which can be changed to suit your theme £15

LARGE BRIDAL PARTY WHITE UMBRELLAS WOODEN HANDLES

4 x white bridal umbrellas wooden handle unused bnib large golfing size, £30 the lot

BRIDAL UNDERWEAR: CORSETS - ALL BRAND NEW NEVER WORN - AGENT PROVOCATEUR AND GOSSARD

Stunning Brand new with Tags Agent provocateur basque/corset never worn 36dd bought for £260 selling for just £50! Its their ' ivory love lace' basque/corset like beyonces in her best thing I never had video, vintage class - beautifu;! if you want to google it look for love lace in ivory agent provocateur. THE BRIEFS ARE NOT INCLUDED - THEY STILL SELL THEM.

Brand new Gossard 'ooh la la basque/corset - very vintage and gorgeous detail, with matching thong and shorts in ivory bought set for over £100 selling for just £50 - never worn

lots more! email me for pics collection or post available . birmingham or txt ****

29 replies

Latest activity by JHenson1234, 17 of May of 2014 at 09:10
  • L
    Beginner June 2014
    Lozzap1970 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there could you forward pics of the table plan and the ballet pumps please.

thank you

email is **************@******.***

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    Sezwest ·
    • Hide content

Hi could you send me pics of the heart candle holders and veil please?

*******@*******.*** thanks

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    JHenson1234 ·
    • Hide content

X

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    JHenson1234 ·
    • Hide content

X

• I
    Beginner May 2014
    ibiza1 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

can you send me a pic of the veil, tiara, brooch bag and both shoes

thanks

****************@*******.***

• L
    Beginner June 2014
    libbycalton ·
    • Hide content

Would love one of the adult ivory feather shrugs - can pay postage to London. Let me have details of where to send payment - ***********@***.**.**

thanks!

Libs

• V
    Beginner September 2014
    vaw1978 ·
    • Hide content

Hi- Please can you email a picture of the veil, tiara and crystal candle holders? **********@*******.***

Thanks Smiley smile

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    JHenson1234 ·
    • Hide content

Hey guys,

all pics have been sent by email - please let me know if not recd.

everything must go!!

• J
    Beginner August 2014
    jennapops ·
    • Hide content

Please could you email me pics of the bag and brooch bouquet please? *******@*******.**.**

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    JHenson1234 ·
    • Hide content

PICS NOW ADDED - BUT SOME WONT COME THROUGH, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY ITEMS I HAVE PICS ON MY PHONE WHICH I CAN SEND YOU ON REQUEST

• Mrsspence2016
    Beginner February 2016
    Mrsspence2016 ·
    • Hide content

Hi can you email me pictures of table numbers etc

******.**@*******.**.** thanks x

• EMS2905
    Beginner November 2014
    EMS2905 ·
    • Hide content

Hello.

Is the veil still available? If so can you send me any more pictures?

thanks

Emma

• MrsToffee
    Expert April 2015
    MrsToffee ·
    • Hide content

Hi; Emailed you for info on the brooch bouquet kit if it's still available? Not sure if it went through, could you email me with price please?-- ***********@*******.*** Thanks!

• M
    Beginner May 2014
    MrsA14 ·
    • Hide content

Hi do you still have the bag?

• M
    Beginner August 2014
    Missiecb ·
    • Hide content

Hi there is the picture frame still available?

• L
    Beginner August 2014
    LRsoontobeLH ·
    • Hide content

Would you be able to send me a picture of the confetti please?

Thanks!

• M
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsTaylor2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Do you still have the brooch bouquet kit available if so can you give me an idea of cost, number of brooches and how easy was yours to put together (it was stunning!)

Thanks

Kate x

• M
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsTaylor2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Do you still have the brooch bouquet kit available if so can you give me an idea of cost, number of brooches and how easy was yours to put together (it was stunning!)

Thanks

Kate x

• M
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsTaylor2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Thanks

Kate x

• Z
    Beginner August 2014
    Zoe:) ·
    • Hide content

Hi can you tell me what decorations you have left please

************@*******.***

• L
    Beginner October 2014
    LauraJo86 ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

Can you tell me if the table plan and numbers are still for sale? VERY interesred in these.

Email photos if possible to ************@**********.***

Thanks

Laura

• S
    Beginner October 2015
    Skrahn ·
    • Hide content

HI Can you tell me if you still have the confetti?

*******@*******.***

Thanks!

Beginner March 2015
    *CrazyCatLady* ·
    • Hide content

Is the table plan still available?

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    JHenson1234 ·
    • Hide content

Hi all, tealights gone and umbrellas but EVERYTHING ELSE available!!! PLEASE MESSAGE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS as hitched pkaying up for photos and enquiries x

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    JHenson1234 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Pink diamonds, yes its still available. Please msg me your number/email to sort x

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    JHenson1234 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, yes I stillhave the bag if you'd like it x h

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    JHenson1234 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, yess the puc frame is available. X

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    JHenson1234 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, yess the puc frame is available. X

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    JHenson1234 ·
    • Hide content

MORE PICS!! EVERYTHING LISTED IN MY POST MUST GO : )

• J
    Beginner November 2015
    JHenson1234 ·
    • Hide content

MORE PICS!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics