Skip to main content
Jess
Beginner April 2024 Surrey

Pizza!

Jess, 12 April 2022 at 20:42 Posted on Wanted 0 3
Saved
I really want to have pizza for our wedding breakfast but I'm struggling to find a venue in surrey/Hampshire that allows external caterers or have pizza available as a catering options. Does anyone know of any venues?!
Thank you!

3 replies

Latest activity by Richard, 13 April 2022 at 19:59
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·

The only one I can think of in Hampshire is Tithe Barn, which is in Petersfield. I know they allow external caterers as they dont have on site facilities, however, they may have a preferred supplier list. I did go to a wedding there where they had food trucks and a BBQ so it is possible.

Most venues that are barn style will often not have catering faciliites, but that means you need to hire a bar as well, so it is worth costing up all the services you will need. If you find a venue that has inhouse catering they are usually flexible on the catering if you are willing to pay for it so is worth ringing a few you like and asking the question and then go from there.

Also go on Hitched venue search and put your location and you can then tick the box that says allows private catering, you can also pick type, cost etc to narrow down the search for somewhere in your budget etc, hopefully that will help give you a starting point

• Jess
    Beginner April 2024 Surrey
    Jess ·
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
  • Richard
    Savvy May 2022 Berkshire
    Richard ·
    Silchester Farm near Basingstoke looks like they offer outside caterers who offer pizza.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

General groups

Hitched article topics