Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R

Post wedding banter

RomanticRedCars28204, 8 of February of 2018 at 18:22 Posted on Just Married 0 2

Ok ladies! This is some post wedding banter. Well, I had a great mountain wedding but I wasn't 'in love' with my dress. I thought getting it custom made would be easy and painless which was for the most part but I shouldn't have completely trusted my seamstress. I tried it on a week before and it seemed fine (I should have paid attention to detail). I think I lost a few pounds in that final week.

My dress had no boning and no corset (I wanted to be comfortable) so I wore a backless Nubra adhesive bra.

When I first put it on (wedding day) my dress was stiff near armpit holes and did this weird fold/bunching which went away as the day went on.

And as I moved around, and I moved around a lot (I love to dance), my backless design was moving away from my body/creasing/wrinkling/ bunching up (Is that supposed to happen?

I just wish I had tried on other dresses. I missed that experience that brides should have of trying other dresses on. Anyway, I married the man that I love but it bothers me that I couldn't get the dress to be perfect. After alll, it is the most photographed dress you will ever wear!

My
i

2 replies

Latest activity by ayeshakhan42123, 19 of April of 2018 at 10:29
  • M
    Mum-of-bride ·
    • Hide content

Well it looks great in the photos ! I don’t think any wedding dress is particularly easy to dance in though.

Congratulations on your marriage!

• E
    Beginner March 2021
    ExpensivePurpleFlowers46447 ·
    • Hide content

Congrats on getting hitched! Your dress looks beautiful!

• A
    Beginner
    ayeshakhan42123 ·
    • Hide content

I think you look gorgeous.

I mean the dress is amazing and you look so damn pretty!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics