Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner December 2013

** Post Wedding Clearout - Candle Holders, Bridesmaid Dresses, Brand New Flowergirl Outfit, Shoes and More!!! **

Mrs W-at-last!, 2 of March of 2014 at 20:15 Posted on For Sale 0 5

Updated!! Please see below details of the remaining items I have for sale from my winter wedding Smiley smile

I will consider postage via Hermes Courier if necessary, or can collect from near Kingswinford/Dudley in the West Midlands, or from Albrighton, not far from Telford Shropshire. I have put prices against each item but I am open to offers Smiley smile

Pair of ivory Floor / Table standing candle holders. They come with 2 brand new candles with 50 hours burning time - plenty for the whole day and evening Smiley smile £20 for the pair, including candles!

Absolutely stunning flowergirl outfit, complete with ivory bolero - Brand New and Unworn - the dress still has the tags on! This is the Estella Lace Crochet and Sparkle dress from Monsoon, aged 2 - 3 years. The pictures simply do not do this justice. I had the dress professionally fitted with an additional layer of net and tulle underskirt attached, to make it a bit more 'princessy'. I also had a little extra detail added in a claret red on the front, to complement my older girls bridesmaid dresses - a flower design with beautiful beading. The material has a gorgeous shimmery sparkle to it which is not captured in the pictures. Also comes with an ivory faux fur bolero from Florence and Fred, with a stunning diamante button. The dress alone cost £43. I would like £45 for both.

Brand new and unworn pair of ivory satin Monsoon Cha Cha Cha shoes size 13. These shoes have a gorgeous flower and diamante detail at the front, and a small chunky and comfortable heel for little girls. Paid £22. Looking for £15.

If you have any questions please let me know xx

5 replies

Latest activity by pammy67, 17 of March of 2014 at 16:28
  • pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Hi I'm really interested in the 5arm candelabra. All 6. Would you be willing to box them and courier them at all please. At my expense of course. Would also be interested in the umbrella. My email addy is ***.****@**********.***

thanks

• M
    Beginner December 2013
    Mrs W-at-last! ·
    • Hide content

Hi, thank you for the message. I will certainly check the courier prices for you. I'll send you an email with the details tomorrow.

Many thanks, Kelly Smiley smile

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks. That'd be great. My hermes is very reasonable x

could you also email me the pics too please so I can show h2b as they're not very clear on the iPad. What flowers did you have decorating them? They look lovely Smiley smile x

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kelly. Did you manage to get anywhere with this candelabra and umbrella please? X I checked out my Hermes and they were ok. X

• M
    Beginner December 2013
    Mrs W-at-last! ·
    • Hide content

Hi hun,

I have just emailed you. I am so sorry for the delay. My internet went down yesterday and I have really struggled to get my photos to upload, argh! Yes, Hermes is very reasonable actually. In the email, I've asked for your postcode as I need that to get an accurate quote. I've also sent pics of the complementing items just in case you are interested as I could get a combined cost then. The 5 arm candelabras and umbrella come to just under 10kg without packaging. I'm guessing that the cost will be between £16 -18 including max compensation and signed for delivery, but if I can get your postcode I'll get a more accurate price for you.

Thank you x

• pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for the candelabra and umbrella. They are fab Smiley smile xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics